"Since tomorrow's Friday and we have classes at 1 pm, I think we can sleep in, what do you think?" Blake hotly whispers into my ear, nipping on it seductively. Damn him! I shouldn't have told him it's my weak spot! He's always using it against me!

"Oh yeah? – I moan quietly, raking my nails over Blake's bare shoulders – So what's your plan? Fucking me into oblivion?" I taunt, enjoying the tortured groan I get in response. Just as Blake knows my weak spot, I know his – scratching. He loves it when I use my nails on him as we fuck.

"That's the plan, yeah. – he hoarsely admits, turning his attention to my neck – I haven't had you *kiss* for so long *kiss* because of the training *kiss* but now *kiss* I'll make sure *kiss* to take care of you *kiss* the way you deserve." He says between the kisses, trailing his lips all over my neck and chest.

"Is that so? – I pause, biting his ear before relaxing on the bed with my arms by my sides – Then have at it." I invite, lying spread-eagled in front of my man to do whatever he wants.

"Are you provoking me?" Blake taunts, ripping my shirt open, leaving me bare. "You're going to regret that." He warns with a smug smirk on his gorgeous face before undressing me completely and settling between my legs, entering me with one swift move.

"Oh fuck!"

"That's it, kitten, let me hear it." Blake thrusts at the perfect pace, filling me deliciously and hitting all the right spots inside me while his arms keep me caged underneath him, stopping me from moving up the bed from the force of his moves.

"AH FUCK! Oh God! Oh my fucking god!!!" I scream out when Blake suddenly turns me onto my hands and knees and plunges into me from behind, reaching that much deeper than before. He keeps pounding into me at a punishing pace, letting me know he's still unhappy about my decision. He's always rougher when he decided I need to be taught a lesson, but fuck is it pleasurable!

I yell out when I reach my climax, soon followed by my man as he fills me with his essence, pulling me to him by my arms to get even deeper.

Once we're both spent, we fall back onto the sheets, catching our breath. Damn, sex with dominant Blake is amazing.

With anyone else I would never allow them to dominate me like that, but with Blake... I know I can trust him not to hurt me or do something I don't like. That's why we decided to not let our sex life be boring. Every once in a while we try something new, whether it's role play, power play or simply a different position.

"Don't think about sleeping yet, kitten. I'm not done with you." Blake gets on top of me, laying me flat on my front and enters me again, already hard, then rolls over on his back again, keeping me pressed to his chest, which causes a change of the angle of his thrusts, hitting spots in my tunnel I had no idea existed.

With my back on his chest and his arms stopping me from moving, I am at his mercy to do whatever he wants, with no control. He's really going to punish me tonight, isn't he?

Our moans and groans fill the room as we come time and time again, before we go to the bathroom, where we gently make love again in the shower. It's almost 3 am when we finally decide to sleep, in the nude of course, cause Cakey hates wearing clothes to sleep and likes it when we spoon skin to skin. Not to mention what he calls 'an easy access to his breakfast'.

"What are you thinking about, kitten?" Blake notices I'm not asleep, slightly tightening his hold on me. I turn over in his arms, staying pressed into his body, and crane my neck to look at him.

"There's one thing I don't get about that Razor guy." I start, but before I can say anything else, Blake gets on top of me, staring at me with narrowed eyes, clearly displeased about what he's hearing.

"Were you seriously thinking about another guy while we were fuc-" I cut him off with a laugh.

"No, Cakey. I wasn't thinking about him while we were fucking. I only got back to it now, cause it wouldn't let me sleep... Besides, how could I possibly think about anything during our fun time?" I finish with a cheeky grin which turns into a loving smile when Blake relaxes on top of me.

"You better." He kisses me before settling on his back with me on top of him. I lean my chin on my crossed forearms, while he simply bends his arms and places them under his head, staring at me inquisitively. "So what is it that stops you from sleeping?"

"Why was that Razor guy so adamant about not fighting at the Ring? It's the only place where I fight." I wonder out loud.

"Yeah, but maybe he knows you from somewhere else?"

"I thought that too, but... that would mean he followed my movements. It's been a while since I fought somewhere else. After moving to Walford I fought exclusively at the Cage. So, if he knew me from somewhere else, then it would have to be Chicago, Springfield, Jacksonville, Saint Louis or Memphis. Those are the cities I fought at. But if he knows me also as Lia Clarke, then there're even more possible locations he could've seen me at. I rarely lived in the same place I fought at. But that's not what unnerves me. What I don't get is why does he want to fight me outside a club? Even if he won, which he won't, he wouldn't get any reward... There's got to be something I'm not seeing here and it pisses me off. I've been thinking about it for the whole week, but it still doesn't make sense." I scowl in frustration, wrapping my arms around Blake head laying my face in the crook of his neck.

"You really moved a lot after leaving Chicago... – Blake sighs sadly, moving one of his arms from beneath his head to rub my back – It must've been hard..." He trails off, leaving a kiss on my head.

"That's the point you got from all that?" I scoff incredulously.

"I don't know what to tell you about that Razor guy. I didn't know you before you came to Walford, so I don't know who you met before then. I didn't even know you were the Ghost until I caught your voice." He finishes with a chuckle.

"I know. And even after I moved to Walford, you still didn't notice me until you needed my help." I taunt with a smirk.

"There's no need to point that out now, is there?" My man grumbles, seemingly shy, as he averts his gaze away from me.

I lift my head to look at him and cup his face with my hand. "Hey, I was just kidding. You know I don't care about your past. – I assure him with a peck – I told you that already. No matter what you did and who you were, I love you for the man you are. I don't judge people by their past." I give him a kiss and lay my head back on his shoulder.

"I love you so much kitten. – He quietly says, leaving a kiss on my shoulder, still rubbing my back and waist – Now stop thinking about that Razor guy and try to go to sleep. If you keep thinking about some other guy while in bed with me, I'm gonna get angry." He sternly tells me, giving my butt a warning squeeze to emphasize his point.

Deciding not to dwell further into this topic, I press a kiss to Blake's jaw and let myself fall asleep.

Whatever happens, happens.