Chapter 5 - The Ways Of A Queen

Godzilla blinked his eyes open, suddenly feeling a sticky substance on his front paws. Before his vision could put itself together, he heard Mosura squeak, "Morning, Goji!"

He blinked a few times more, seeing the suddenly sly-looking kitten standing in front of him. Then he heard her giggle, followed by a tiny murmur, "Oh, he's gonna be so mad..."

"Hm?" Was all he could say. Godzilla sat up, but then he felt his front paws glued to the ground. He stared, bewildered, at the white silk tightly wrapped on his legs. The wolf tried in vain to pull it off, but no matter how much he tried, the web-like substance lay undamaged. "The... heck?..." He muttered in confusion, Mosura just burst to laugh.

"Mossy, is this another prank—?!"

He tugged on the silk again but instead fell back down with its strong force that pulled him down to the ground. He stared in irritation at Mosura, still giggling at the struggling Godzilla. He lay his head on one side and continued staring at her with half-open eyes, and huffed a sigh. Mosura's loud laughing eased to a giggle, but the wide smile of laughter remained on her face.

"Mossy, this is not funny..." He mumbled in frustration, "Now get this off of me, please..."

"Not 'till you bow!" She giggled, Godzilla's fur scorched hot with embarrassment. You've got to be kidding me... He gave Mosura a hard stare. "Mossy, I need to make breakfast!" He lifted his head from the ground.

"Not 'till you bow!~"

You're very funny... Godzilla said nothing but finally rested his head down in front of Mosura. She giggled and pawed his nose, and Godzilla just gave a grumble in response.

"C-can I get up now?!" Godzilla felt even hotter with embarrassment but worded it in fury and irritation instead

"C-can I get up now?!" Godzilla felt even hotter with embarrassment but worded it in fury and irritation instead. Mosura began nipping off the sticky substance from him while he rested his head on one side waited to be freed.

He hastily stood up as soon as he felt the tight string loosen its grip on him. He caught Mosura giggling quietly still. "You little!..." The big wolf began to chase her around the den, the tiny blue kitten gave shrill squeaks of excitement. Finally, he snagged her up from the ground and began to shake her around gently and playfully, who still laughed and laughed. Godzilla then put the restless little kitten back down on the ground, who still giggled despite his playful little threat, and ran off in a random direction.

It was time for breakfast, he padded slowly to the cave's mouth and headed in the direction of Cherry Meadow to harvest Mosura's cherries. He arrived in the huge garden and pulled up a cherry blossom tree, and dragged it back to the cave. Godzilla dropped it and turned back to the beach to hunt for his meal, without waiting for Mosura to come out and drag the tree inside.

He submerged in the sparkling water and searched in the deep blue for any sign of those finned figures. Then he spotted a dark figure in the far distance, swimming in endless circles as if it had no idea what else it could do. It was hard to hunt for Godzilla to hunt sharks because they were fast and small, and that made them a little hard to hunt because he could snap at them and instead, bite his tongue and screech in pathetic agony.