27 •Finale•

Will Never Hurt You

JIMIN P.O.V
I stepped into the bedroom, only to see my favourite girl is standing by the balcony, only in my shirt. It's an oversized shirt for her. So it barely even show her thighs. I smiled then closed the door before walking towards her. I gently wrapped my arms around her waist, causing her to flinched.

" Shh.. Relax.. It's just me.. It's just me.. " My whisper made her body relaxed into my touch but I can still feel the slight tense of her body. I brushed her hair off her neck then planted a soft kiss on it before resting my chin on her shoulder. She sighed, resting her head on mine.

" Still can't get over the incident ?.. " I softly asked, pecking her ear. " I will never forget it for the rest of my life.. " She whispered, closing her eyes. I sighed then slipped my hands into her shirt, making her immediately tried to stop me from continuing it. " Jimin.. Plea- " " You're tense.. You need to relax.. I won't hurt you.. And will never hurt you.. "

I whispered softly, receiving a sigh from her before she muttered a small 'Fine'. I started caressing her hips and her stomach with my warm hands while my lips softly leaving sweet kisses on her neck. Her body slowly becoming calm under my touch.. " Jimin-ah.. "

She spilled out my name delicately before slowly turning her body facing me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I placed my hands on the rail, trapping her. I stared into her eyes as she stared into mine. How grateful I am when I found you alive.. And how fucking broken I am when I found out about what he did to you..

" I'm sorry.. " She said, playing with my hair. " No, it's not your fault.. It's my fault.. I'm sorry, sweetheart.. You don't need to apologise.. I failed in protecting you, I broke my promise, I- " She suddenly smashed her lips on mine, making me immediately deepened the kiss. She then slowly pulled away, leaning her forehead against mine.

" Don't blame yourself.. Please.. I will definitely do the same thing if I see my lover in that kind of position with someone else.. I understand.. " She whispered while closing her eyes before opening it again then her palm softly caressed my cheek. I leaned into her touch, my eyes are focusing on her's. " I'm sorry for slapping you.. It hurts.. Right ?.. "

Her eyes started welling up with tears as she spoke. I shook my head then pulled her head and buried it on my neck. I sniffed on her hair while her grip around my neck tightened. " It's nothing compared to what I've did to you.. I chase you out, I yell at you.. I let other fuckers touch you.. " I closed my eyes, tightening my grip around her.

" In the name of God.. As long as I'm still breathing, I will protect you from all the bullshits of my world.. I will treat you and love you like you're the only thing that matters to me.. I won't repeat the same mistake again.. And I won't break my promise for the second time.. "

Few Hours Later..

AUTHOR P.O.V
Jimin quietly get off the bed then covered his princess' body properly before stepping out of the room, heading to the living room. " Still alive ? " He asked as soon as he stopped in front of Tae and Jungkook. " Yes boss. And ready to be 'ate'.. "

His words caused the leader to curved a sinister smile before he started walking to the basement, followed by the two boys

His words caused the leader to curved a sinister smile before he started walking to the basement, followed by the two boys. " You bring the bag, Jeon ? " " Yes boss. " Jungkook answered, wiggling the black bag that is in his hand. This is gonna be exciting..

Soon, they stepped into the basement, only to see a guy was hung by a metal chain with his legs facing upwards while his head facing downwards. Jimin licked his lips before stepping closer towards him. Jungkook and Tae leaned against the wall, crossing their arms. You think he's dead ? Hell no. He only got a shot on his leg. No worries.

" Let me go, you bullshit ! " The guy shrieked, spitting out his disgusting saliva. Jimin crossed his arms, tilting his head. " Did you let my girl go when she beg you to ? " He spoke then punched his face. Hard.. " Did you even listen to her and stay away from her ? " He punched him right on his nose, probably breaking it.

" And the most important.. " Jimin leaned closer to his ear, slightly parting his plump lips before speaking. " Did you stop putting your fucking dick inside of her once she says no ?.. " He grabbed the pocket knife he placed on the side of his belt then..

" Ahh !! "

He cut his ear, causing the blood to spilled out and almost splash on his handsome face. He stepped backwards then extended his hand to Jungkook. Jungkook smirked before taking out a bigger and sharper knife out of the black bag he brought then handed it to his boss.

Jimin swirled the knife around his fingers while slowly stepping closer to the unlucky guy again. " Rip off his pants. " Tae and Jungkook chuckled evilly before walking towards him then ripped his pants and his boxer off him, leaving him half naked. They whistled while wiggling their eyesbrows. Naughty boys.. " Wow, this is disgustingly big ! "

Jimin spoke then laughed out loud before the two men on each of his sides joined him too. " Sadly.. It will turn small. " He spilled before chopping off his 'member', causing him to yelled on the top of his lungs. " Ahh !!! " Drop of tears are slowly escaping from his eyes then fell on the floor, nowhere to be seen.

" You wanna party ?! Then let's have a party !! " Jimin angrily grabbed the bottle of alcohol kept in the bag then poured it on the part of the bastard's body where he chopped off his manhood. The guy keep on screaming in pain, struggling to free himself.

But well, failed of course. Who the fuck ever succeed in escaping from the Venom ? " This is the hands that touched my girl ! " Jimin stabbed his left arm then dragged the knife until it stopped on his shoulder. He does the same to his right arm. " This is the legs that stalk my princess ! "

He chopped his body off his legs, causing him to fell on the floor, lifelessly.. Tae felt like vomiting as soon as he saw the state of the mafia leader called Ryver. God, so fucking cruel, Park. " And lastly.. " Jimin pulled out his gun from his pocket then squatted in front of the dead body. He aimed his gun to his mouth.

" This is the mouth that have the guts to say he wants to make my sweetheart his'.. "

Bang !

THE END