25

Little Shitty Brother

AUTHOR P.O.V
" What's her last location ? " Jimin asked while he walked towards the table placed in front of the couch, checking all the weapons. The boys already gathered at the living room, getting ready with their personal guns and their bodies. They will definitely going to fight so no excuses.

" I've checked the CCTV footage from our house to the town. Her last location was at a cafe called 'A Cup Of Coffee'. But the problem is, it only showed that she went into the cafe. After that, there's no footage of her walking out of it. " Yoongi spoke while his eyes are glued to to the laptop in placed on his lap.

Jimin raised an eyebrow, shifting his head to the older. " What do you mean ? " He asked, stepping closer to the guy. " I think the footage was cut when she walked out. Whether it was cut due to the mechanical problems or.. It was meant to be cut. " His words caused the leader to frowned slightly before walking out of the mansion.

" Let's go to the cafe. "

Few Minutes Later..

Jimin stepped out of the car then headed towards the cafe and walked inside of it, followed by the others.

Can you imagine what would happen if a mafia leader and the gang suddenly step into your cafe ? All the customers immediately shouted as soon as they saw them

Can you imagine what would happen if a mafia leader and the gang suddenly step into your cafe ? All the customers immediately shouted as soon as they saw them. This will happen.. He placed his index fingers on his plump lips, looking at each one of 'em. " Shut your mouth and sit still. Or else you will lose your life. "

He spilled out in his famous deep and harsh voice before stepping closer to the manager of the cafe that just walked out of an unknown room, looking terrified. He stopped right in front of her. He can clearly see that she's shaking. Am I that scary. " Bring me to the CCTV room. Now. "

She quickly nodded her head before walking up the stairs, followed by them. Soon, they arrived inside a room with a boy sitting in front of the big screen that shows everything that is happening in and out of the cafe. His eyes widen while he flinched as soon as he saw the group of men standing right before his eyes.

Jimin crossed his arms, tilting his head while he stared at the boy with his sharp eyes. " Show me the footage of last night. " His words caused the boy to nodded his head in fear before rewinding the footage until Jimin told him to stopped it on a girl walking inside the cafe in about 10:30 p.m.

Jimin squinted his eyes then placed his palms on the table, focusing on the girl. " That's Y/N. Positive. Now fast forward it until I say stop. " The boy nodded then did as told. " Stop. " Jimin spoke, making the boy immediately pulled his hands off the keyboard. Gosh, he is a total coward..

" Who the fuck is that guy ? " He asked, clenching his jaw. The screen showed that Y/N is carried in the hands of a random guy and a few men were walking behind him, probably following him. No one is allowed to touch my girl.. " Boy, transfer the footage to my laptop. "

Yoongi spoke, receiving a nod from the boy. " Fuckers, get out. You're suffocating me. Let me do my work. " Jimin rolled his eyes while the others chuckled before they stepped out of the room and marched downstairs. " The guy has his men.. I'm sure he's some sort of.. A mafia leader too. Ahh ! "

He kicked one of the chairs, growling in anger. " Hey. Relax, okay ? We're gonna get her. " Tae walked to him then rubbed his shoulder, trying to calm him down. Jimin closed his eyes, sighing heavily. It is his fault.. No one can deny that..

Few Minutes Later..

" Yo ! I got it, man ! " Yoongi walked down the stairs then ran to them, receiving stares from the boys. His lips curved a smirk before he put the laptop on the table. The others crossed their arms, waiting for his explanation. " Okay, so here it is. The fucking guy that you saw just now is a mafia leader. " Jimin cursed under his breath after hearing the older's words.

" He followed Y/N then pretend to be a good ass random guy before taking her away with his gang. And you wanna the most interesting part ? " The boys looked at each other before turning their attention to the pale-faced dude. " What is it ? " Tae asked, receiving a naughty smirk from him.

" His name is Ryver. Ryker's little shitty brother. "