19

Cute Baby

JIMIN P.O.V
" Weapons ready ? " I asked, checking each corner of the gun in my hands. " Yes boss ! " I heard Hoseok's voice, not too far from me. " Good. Is the car ready ?! " I raised my voice, turning my head to the door. " Ready ! " I heard Namjoon's voice from the outside and I can totally imagine his thumbs up.

I chuckled then turned my whole body and faced the others. As soon as they saw my eyes gazing each one of them, they immediately stand in a line and straightened their posture. I looked at them one by one then I looked away as soon as my eyes met Jungkook's.

" Alright

" Alright. Now who will stay with Y/N ? " I asked, poking my inner cheek while waiting for an answer. They looked at each other then Yoongi suddenly spoke. " I can't stay. I play an important role in this mission. So a hacker is needed. " He said, causing me to sighed. Alright, one out.

" I can't stay too. The weapons are used in different parts of the mission. So I have to control it. " Hoseok then spoke, pointing towards all the weapons on the table. " We can't stay either. " Tae said, on behalf of Seokjin too. " Jungkook can stay. Plus, his leg is still recovering. He's the fighter so I'm afraid those men will attack him first. "

Yoongi's words caused me to let out a sharp breath before glancing at Jungkook. He gulped as his eyes met mine before he lowered down his head. Why the fuck it's always him.. I then stepped closer to him then stopped right after I make sure he can feel my breath against his lips.

" One cut on her skin.. And you're dead.. " I whispered darkly at him, staring at his face without looking away. He slowly nodded his head before suddenly.. " Going for a mission ? "

AUTHOR P.O.V
Jimin's lips slowly curved a smile as soon as he saw her figure leaning her arms against the stairs' rail. " Sweetheart.. " He then marched upstairs then wrapped his arms around her waist. He turned her body around so that she face him then he pecked her lips softly. Her body is now trapped between his arms and the rail.

The others just look at them, waiting for their boss to finish being lovey-dovey with his princess. " Yeah, we're going for a mission.. " He whispered, resting his forehead on her's. She shot him a sweet smile before kissing his cheek softly. " Be safe, okay ? And who will stay with me today ? "

Her question made his smile fade away before he turned his eyes to the others before looking at her again. " You will be staying with.. " He stopped in the middle of his sentence, tugging a strand of hair behind her ear. Her eyes then suddenly lit up. " Jungkook ?? " She spilled out, clapping her hands like a cute kid. He slightly frowned before glancing at Jungkook.

"..Yes.. " " Yeay !~ " She jumped up and down before escaping herself from her boyfriend's arms then ran downstairs, only to hook her arms with Jungkook'. His eyes widen as soon as he saw Jimin's unamused expression while he walked down the stairs. Uh oh.. This is not good..

" Everyone's ready ? Then let's go

" Everyone's ready ? Then let's go. " Jimin said then walked over to Y/N and kissed her head before he turned his head to Jungkook and leaned to his ear. " I'm not kidding when I said I will kill you if I see any cuts on her.. If it's not about your fucking legs then I will never allow you to stay with her today.. "

He whispered before slightly kicking the younger's left leg, causing him to hissed in pain. He then walked out of the mansion, folllwed by the others. Jungkook on the other hand, can finally breath properly as soon as they left. " Kookie-ah~ " He turned his head to the baby girl beside him that is smiling cutely at him. He let out a sigh before shooting her a bunny smile. At least he has this cute baby with him.