26

Mistake

JIMIN P.O.V
We stepped out of the van, immediately shooting all the bodyguards that were guarding the mansion. Come on, Black Clowns. Is this how your fuckers do their jobs ? They can't even fight us. We're only seven, man ! Soon, we stepped into the mansion. We were attacked by a few men that suddenly started shooting but well, we got Hoseok.

He killed everyone with just one move using his favourite sniper. Less than a minute, the whole space was covered with dead bodies and the marble mosaic slowly turned red. I licked my lips then curved a smirk before walking up the stairs with the boys behind me. I'm sure there's more.. Means they have a plan..

I looked around as soon as we arrived on the second floor. Come on, sweetheart.. Where are you..! " Check all the rooms. " I said then they ran to each rooms, kicking the doors open. " Boss ! " I immediately shifted my head to the owner of the voice, only to see Namjoon is pointing inside a room that he just opened.

I ran as fast I could to him, followed by the others

I ran as fast I could to him, followed by the others. By the corner of my eyes, I can see that Hoseok is moving his sniper to every corner, guarding us. Thanks, dude. I stepped into the room, only to see a feminine figure is having her back on us while she's sleeping under the cover.

I frowned before slowly stepping towards the bed. " Y/N ?.. " I whispered then sat down on the edge of the bed. I gently grabbed the edge of the blanket to pull it off her but she suddenly sat up and clenched the blanket closer to her body. She had her eyes closed.

What ?.. " P-Please.. Go away.. I'm begging you.. Please.. " She still has her eyes closed while she spilled out those words. I frowned then tried to grabbed her face but she moved away as if she's in.. Fear.. " Please ! Stay away from me ! Enough.. I can't take it anymore ! " Take what ?..

" Sweetheart.. Hey.. " I whispered as humanly soft as possible, causing her to relaxed before slowly open her eyes. Her red and teary eyes widen before she wrapped her arms around my neck, burying her face on the crook of it. I immediately pulled her into my embrace, hugging her as tight as I can.

" My baby.. Oh my god.. " I sniffed on her hair, closing my eyes. Oh my god, how much I fucking miss you.. I can feel her hot tears soaking my shirt. I grabbed her head gently then pulled her away from me. I brushed off all the strands of her hair off her face, caressing her cheek afterwards. Out of a sudden.. My eyes caught all the red marks on her skin.

Her neck.. Her collarbone.. And her lips.. It's swollen.. I joined my eyesbrows together before looking into her eyes. " What did he do to you.. " My words caused her to sob harder, making me immediately pulled her to my chest. Its's not just red marks.. I stroked her hair softly, kissing her head. It's hickeys.. 

" You're safe now.. No one's gonna hurt you.. I'm here.. Shh, shh.. " What the fuck did you do to my girl, motherfucking Ryver..  Suddenly, I heard a click. I slowly turned my head to the boys, only to see they are now standing around the bed, protecting us from..

The Black Clowns..

" Kook. " I called him then he immediately turned his head towards me. I took off my shirt, leaving me with black my tank top. I put it on her naked body then carried her up bridal style and put her down right beside Jungkook. He immediately pulled her into his arms and buried her face on his chest, protecting her.

I then slowly stepped towards the leader of The Black Clowns, Ryver.. He has a smirk plastered on his face. How bad I wanna tear that mouth apart from you, son of a bitch.. " Park Jimin.. Long time no see. " He spoke, playing with his gun. I stand in front of him, placing my hands in my pockets.

" You just made the biggest mistake for taking my girl.. " My words only made him to let a loud and annoying laugh before looking at me again. " Biggest mistake ? No, I don't think so. But.. Even if it is, this mistake just gave me and my boys the chances to taste her sexy and hot body.. "

He licked his lips, closing his eyes. " I can still feel my dick twitching inside of her.. Gosh ! She's so tight ! What a good taste you have, Park. " I clenched my jaw as I heard his words. He touched her.. He fucking touched her.. " Repeat. " I said, clenching my fist. He chuckled then shot me his sinister smile.

" I said, she has a sexy and hot body. Plus, she's tight as hell.. Why did you came, dumbass ?? I wanna make her mine. " My lips slowly curved an evil smile as I stepped even closer to him. " Sexy, huh ?.. Tight ?.. " I licked my lips, running my fingers through my hair.

" No one touches my little sweetheart.. I thought I warned everyone already.. "

Bang !