21

Promise To Her Papa

Y/N P.O.V
" Get out ! " I flinched at his harsh and loud voice, my lips slightly parted. Oh my gosh.. This fucking hurts.. Did I just.. Did I just being thrown by my own boyfriend..? " F-Fine.. " I whispered in a low tone but I'm sure he can hear it since no sound is heard other than our heavy breathings and my sobs.

I reached for my phone on the night stand then grabbed my bag, making sure that there are still money in it before walking towards the door. My fingers grabbed the door knob but before twisting it, I turned my head to the guy that is still having his back on me. My lips started quivering as I can't look at his face for the last time. I'm gonna miss you, baby.. Before stepping out of the bedroom, I opened my mouth and..

" I want you to know that I love you the most and I never cheat on you.. "

JIMIN P.O.V
I closed my eyes as I heard those words slipped out of her mouth before she opened the door then stepped out of the room. Fuck.. " Oh god.. " My hands crawled up to my hair then gripped it harshly while my knees slowly dropped itself to the floor. She left.. " Ahh !! " I punched the floor, hiding my face behind my palms afterwards.

I made her left..

B-But.. Is it my fault..? Fuck, Park of course it's your fucking fault ! Tears keep on streaming down my face uncontrollably while I slowly fell on my butt. I chased my own sweetheart out of the house.. What have I done ?.. I should've listen to their explanations first.. " Y/N-ah.. "

TAE P.O.V
" Let him rest.. " I said, crossing my arms while leaning against the doorframe. I sighed, looking down. We brought Jungkook to his room as soon as Y/N pulled Jimin to their bedroom. He's fine now after Seokjin cleaned his bruises. Jimin really can't control his anger.. And now, it's time for the younger to rest.

Suddenly, I saw Y/N coming out of their room by the corner of my eyes. I frowned as I saw her walking down the stairs as if she's in a hurry but this time.. Jimin's not with her.. " Y/N ! " I called her name then ran towards her as she stopped in her tracks and looked at me.

" Hey.. Where are you going ?.. " I asked softly after I stand in front of her, caressing her arm. Her eyes.. It's red and swollen.. They just finished from an argument.. She shook her head, leaning her head against my chest. " Shh.. Shh.. It's okay.. " I whispered into her ears while stroking her hair.

" I-I have to go, Tae. This is not my place.. " She spoke, looking up to me. I frowned then cupped her cheeks. " What are you talking about ? This is your place. Your home. Where are you going ?? " I keep on asking, staring into her eyes. Her eyes started teary before she shook her head again then pulled away from me.

" Tell Jungkook I'm so sorry for what happened.. " She whispered then walked towards the door and stepped out of the mansion. My lips parted as I just saw her left. S-Seriously ? Wh-What the hell just happened ??

AUTHOR P.O.V
The bedroom's door suddenly opened harshly, revealing Tae that has a serious expression plastered on his face.

" Did I just saw what I just saw ? Y/N left the house and you, right here, staring at a complete nothing ? " He spoke after closing the door, crossing his arms afterwards

" Did I just saw what I just saw ? Y/N left the house and you, right here, staring at a complete nothing ? " He spoke after closing the door, crossing his arms afterwards. Jimin closed his eyes, curling himself up into a ball since he is still on the floor, broken.

" This is not Park Jimin. The Park Jimin I know won't let his sweetheart left without him. What the fuck happened now ?? " He continued, slightly raising his voice. Jimin's body was facing the balcony so he can't look at his face. Little did he know.. His boss is trying hard not to break into tears in front of him..

" Jungkook admitted his mistake. He told me himself that he was just joking around but at the wrong time. I thought this thing could be settled tonight but why is everything's getting worst ?? " Tae let out a heavy breath, poking his inner cheek while he leaned against the wall.

Jimin's plump lips parted as a tear escaped his glossy eyes. I'm too harsh, Tae.. I'm too emotional.. Suddenly, the rain started wetting the Earth. Tae looked outside, staring at the rain that is dropping to the ground as if it's crying over what happened to the couple before looking down at his friend again.

" You should've listen to their explanations first. Did you really just chased our princess out ?? " He shook his head in disbelief, scoffing. " I'm disappointed in you, Park.. Really disappointed ! You hurt Jungkook, your little brother ! You chased your own girlfriend out ! And you wanna know what's your biggest mistake..? "

" You broke your promise to her papa.. "