18

Extra Overprotective

Few Days Later..

Y/N P.O.V
I stepped out of the Jaguar then walked towards the driver seat. Jimin opened the door then stepped out of it before leaning against it, crossing his arms. I glanced at the school gate before turning my attention back to him. " Promise me.. That you won't come here to make a 'surprise' for me again. "

I said, rolling my eyes playfully while pulling out my pinky finger. He chuckled softly before gently connecting his pinky finger with mine. " Promise, princess.. " He said then grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him then pecked my lips sweetly.

 " He said then grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him then pecked my lips sweetly

I giggled then kissed his cheek before pulling away. Soon, both of us turned towards the bike that stopped right behind Jimin's car. " Jungkookie~ " I marched towards him then linked my arm with his'. He hopped off his bike then curved a bunny smile while ruffling my hair as soon as he saw my clingy state.

His leg is already recovered. I hope he will take care of himself better after this because I can't bear seeing him in pain. He's my beloved best friend. I want him to be by my side, not in his bedroom because  of his carelessness while carrying out their mission. I waved goodbye towards Jimin before stepping inside the school with Jungkook.

JIMIN P.O.V
I poked my inner cheek, secretly shooting daggers at the two figures that are walking together. Is it just me and my fucking heart or they are getting to touchy lately ? I rolled my eyes then get into the car before driving away.

Few Hours Later..

JUNGKOOK P.O.V
I frowned slightly, poking my inner cheek as I recalled back the 'secret' incident few days ago..

FLASHBACK

" You're lucky I can't walk properly. If not, I already stand in front of your bedroom's door to hear everything. " She hit my shoulder before giggling. I chuckled, staring at her face. But suddenly, my eyes caught the big boss that was rolling his eyes before eating his breakfast. I frowned then pulled away from her.

Is it just me or.. He's mad when I'm close to her..? I cleared my throat then started eating my breakfast after shooting a small smile to the princess next to me. I hope it's just my feelings.. Well, I already befriend with her since the first day we met and we have no feelings towards each other except for love as a friend. He can't be mad now.. Right..?

END OF FLASHBACK

" Kookie ? " I immediately came back into my senses as I felt a soft hand touching mine. I shifted my head to the owner of the hand. She tilted her head, pouting at me. Cute.. " Yes ? " I asked, paying attention to her. " Are you okay ? Is your leg still hurt ? You wanna go home ? Want me to call Tae ? Cause you're not paying attention to what I'm saying just now.. "

She spoke, a worried expression plastered on her face. I curved a smile, ruffling her hair. " I'm good, princess. Don't worry. It's just that.. " I pursed my lips, looking away from her. " Aha ! I know you have a problem ! Share with me, Jeon. " She said then squeezed my hand.

I sighed, pushing my hair to the back. Guess that's a habit I got from Jimin hyung.. " I-I don't know, princess but.. I think Jimin hyung is mad at me.. He don't like me being close to you. Don't you think so ? " I asked, turning my head to her. She frowned, blinking her eyes.

" Why not ? He's fine with me being with you all this while. What happen now ? " She asked, poking her inner cheek. I shrugged my shoulders, leaning against the chair. " I have no idea.. But I really hope it's just my imagination when I saw his annoyed face towards me.. Because well, you know about what happened to both of you lately..

He is overprotective towards you and he will kill anybody that touches you.. So I guess maybe he became extra overprotective towards you. And I can see in his eyes he even will kill me if I go too far with you. " She let out a heavy breath then cupped my cheeks.

" Don't worry, okay ? I will make sure he won't hurt you.. And maybe, yeah it's just your imaginations. He loves you not as a friend but as a little brother. So cut the worries, alright ? " I licked my lips then nodded my head while my cheeks being caressed by her baby skin hands.

Y/N P.O.V
I pulled away then frowned slightly before leaning against the chair. I took out my phone then played with it while waiting for the bell to ring, meaning it's time for class again. I glanced at Jungkook, only to see he is doing the same thing. I sighed softly, biting my lips.

Is it true that Jimin don't like me being close to Jungkook..? I hope he's not cause it's not logical for him to be jealous of us when we already close to each other since the first day they came and live with us. He knows Jungkook's feelings towards me and he knows my feelings towards Jungkook either.. We are nothing more than best friends..