5

Boy

Y/N P.O.V
Both of us stepped into the cafeteria, receiving glares and stares from people. I sighed, clinging onto Jungkook's arm. Jungkook grabbed my waist instead, bringing me close to him. " Stares again if you want me to poke those fucking eyes out. "

In a second, the other students looked away, minding their own business

In a second, the other students looked away, minding their own business. Ahh, finally ! Both of us sat down on our usual seats, placing our bags on the table. " Jungkook-ah, what's tonight mission ? " I asked, looking at him that is playing with his phone. He looked up from the screen then placed his phone on the table.

" Emm, well a gang was heard that they want to attack us. So we will attack them first. " He curved an innocent smile, showing his bunny teeth. I rolled my eyes, pouted. That's not nice.. " Why attack them.. Let them attack first then only you can end the war. Don't start it. " " We already end the war once we destroy the gang tonight. "

JUNGKOOK P.O.V
I chuckled as I saw her annoyed face. She's too soft.. No wonder Jimin hyung really wants to protect her from this world.. She's too fragile.. Suddenly, my eyes fell to a boy that is sitting not far from us. He is secretly staring at Y/N that is playing with her phone. What the hell..

I crossed my legs, poking my inner cheek while looking at him. Why the fuck is he smiling ?? I then grabbed Y/N by her head then poke her nose softly. She pouted, rubbing her nose. " Why ? Is there something on my nose ? " I smiled, shaking my head. " No, just you look cute. " She chuckled then pinched my cheek before continue her own business.

I slowly turned my head to the boy, only to see he is looking down sadly. I curved a small smirk. Gotcha..

Few Hours Later..

Y/N P.O.V
" Kookie, I wanna grab something. " I tapped him on his shoulder then went to my locker. It's recess time now, so I wanna get my books so that I don't have to come here again hundred times. He nodded his head, following my steps. I opened my locker's door while he leaned against the locker beside mine.

I then grabbed the books that I need for the next class after recess but suddenly.. " Ouch ! " " Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry ! " I fell to the floor on my butt, hissing in pain. What the- I looked up, only to see a guy is extending his hand while holding my books that also fell from my hands.

Before I even get to touch the edge of his fingers, Jungkook pushed him away harshly and snatched the books from his hands roughly. " When you go back home, check your fucking eyes. Are you blind or what ?? " He raised his voice, glaring at the guy. He then grabbed me by my waist and pulled me up from the floor.

He handed me my books. " Jungkook-ah.. Why so harsh.. " I sighed softly then looked at the guy. He is looking down to his feet. " I'm sorry.. " I was about to open my mouth but he already ran away. " Yah, wait ! " I frowned slightly as I saw his figure disappear. I turned my head to Jungkook, raising an eyebrow.

" What ? "

JUNGKOOK P.O.V
She rolled her eyes then walked past me, to the cafeteria. I sighed, scratching my neck before following her. She's mad, I know.. She don't like it if I suddenly scold people.. But you know why I did that.. It's an order. I have to take care of her no matter what. And they guy that bumped into her just now is the boy I saw at the cafeteria few hours ago !

Few Hours Later..

" Y/N.. " I tried to grab her hand but she pushed my hand away gently. She's sulking.. She glared at me before stepping into a black car. Aisyy this girl.. Suddenly, the driver's door opened, revealing..

I sighed then walked towards him

I sighed then walked towards him. " What happened ? " He asked, tilting his head. " She's mad cause I scold someone.. A guy.. " I said, poking my inner cheek. " Who is it ? " He said, straightening his posture. I shrugged. " A random boy that keep on staring at her since the first hour of school.. He seems weird. I will tell boss about this. "

He nodded his head as he heard my words. " Alright then.. Here you go. " He handed me my gun. I took it from his hand then placed it in my pocket. " The others are waiting. Quick, other weapons are with them. You can take it from them later. " I nodded. " Alright.. " I said then went to my bike and started the engine before heading to the destination.