4

King And Queen

Y/N P.O.V
" Wake up, sweetheart~ " I whined as I heard his voice beside my ear. Noo ! I'm not into school yett ! " No~ I wanna sleep~ " I said, burying my face on the pillow. I heard him chuckled before suddenly.. " Hahahaha ! O-Okay, okay I wake up ! Stop ! " I laughed out loud as he started tickling my sides.

" Wake up~! School~! " He tackled me to the bed, attacking my face with his kisses

" Wake up~! School~! " He tackled me to the bed, attacking my face with his kisses. I chuckled then cupped his cheek and placed a soft kiss on his lips. " Yes, yes I'm awake.. " I said, smiling softly. He bite his lips then pulled away from me, standing up from the bed.

" Hurry up and get ready. I'll wait for you at the kitchen. " He said then winked before ruffling my hair then walked away. I giggled. Stupid boy.. I then stand up and started doing my morning routine.

I combed my hair with my fingers before stepping out of the bedroom and headed to the kitchen

I combed my hair with my fingers before stepping out of the bedroom and headed to the kitchen. Soon, I arrived at the kitchen, only to see the others are already there. " Morning, princess~ " Tae spoke, shooting me his boxy smile. I chuckled then went to my seat beside Jimin.

" Sweetheart, I have a mission today.. Take care of yourself, okay ? Jungkook will join the mission after school. So he can keep you company.. Hoseok hyung will stay with you for tonight.. Is it okay ? " He spoke softly, tilting his head while looking at me. I curved sweet smile then nodded.

" Sure ! " " Good girl.. " He chuckled, ruffling my hair. Soon, all of us finished our food. " While I send her to school, all of you except for Jungkook, get ready for tonight.. Understand ? " The others immediately nodded their heads. " Yes boss ! " He curved a small smile then grabbed my wrist. " Let's go, sweetheart.. " I followed his steps until we stopped in front of his black Jaguar.

I looked around then saw Jungkook hopping on his bike. I tilted my head, looking at him. Until now.. I don't know why Jungkook never ride this car to school with us.. Jimin never offers him or..? " Baby. " I immediately went to the passenger's door, opening it then stepped into the car as I heard his voice. Too fierce.. Too fierce ! 

I looked out the window, glancing at the side mirror, only to see Jungkook nodding his head before Jimin started driving. Hmm..

Few Minutes Later..

Soon, Jimin stopped the car right in front of the school entrance. " Alright.. " He turned his head to me, shooting me his sweet smile. " Take care okay ? I will be home by midnight.. Just sleep without me.. I will come home later.. " I nodded, my lips curved a warm smile. " Okay.. Be safe, okay ? " 

He nodded before grabbing my neck and pulled my head closer to his face. He smashed his lips on my forehead then pulled away, smiling softly. " Bye.. I love you.. " He whispered then let my neck go. " I love you too.. " I said then opened the door, stepping out of the car.

I waved at him then ran to Jungkook that is waiting for me at his bike. " Kookie-ah ! I wanna ask you something. " I said, grabbing onto his arm.

He looked at me then started walking in a slow pace with me by his side

He looked at me then started walking in a slow pace with me by his side. " Sure, what is it hmm ? " He spoke without looking at me. I puffed my cheeks. " Why you never ride the car with us to school ? You can save your money though.. " I spoke, looking up to him. Suddenly, he laughed out loud. Eh..?

" Yah, why are you laughing.. " I pouted, hitting his chest slightly. " I'm asking for a death wish if I do so, princess.. " He answered, smiling at me. I frowned. " What ? Why ?? " I asked, tilting my head, confused. Death wish ? What ?? " We are never allowed to even ride or drive that car. It is owned by Jimin and only him.

The car is bought by him for you guys to ride or should I say, for the king and queen to ride.. We never use that car for any mission either. We only use the other black car. The big one. You notice it, right ? " He asked, pointing his index finger towards me. I nodded my head.

Yeah, it's true. I've never seen them use the Jaguar though. And now I know why.. " So that's the reason. It's not like I don't want to save my money but well, I would rather save my life first. " He said then chuckled before picking up the pace. " Yah Jeon Jungkook ! " I mean.. He's not that cruel.. Right..?