12

Son Of A Park

AUTHOR P.O.V
" J-Jimin.. " Y/N stuttered, leaning closer to her boyfriend while gripping on the back of his shirt. It was calm and fun few seconds ago.. Now what the fuck is happening.. Jimin clenched his jaw as he heard her terrified voice. They came at a wrong time.. Motherfuckers..

" I'm Roy Victor.. Luis' father.. " The old man spoke, staring deeply into Jimin's sharp eyes. Suddenly, a smirk curved up to Jimin's lips. " Luis' father huh.. " He then turned his head to Tae and signalled him 'Go get it'. Tae nodded his head before walking away.

He slowly turned his head to the old man called Roy. " I have a surprise for you.. Thanks for coming. I don't have to waste my fucking time by travelling all the way to Europe. " Jimin spilled out, causing Roy to clenched his jaw. Suddenly, his eyes fell on the girl behind the mafia boss..

Jimin frowned slightly then placed his hand behind his back before signalling something using his fingers ; He pointed towards Jungkook that is standing behind his back before signalling him 'Take her away'. Jungkook looked at Y/N then kept his gun in his pocket before gently grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to him.

Y/N flinched at the touch but soon relaxed. She step backwards, moving closer to Jungkook. Jimin can see the way the old fucking man look at her.. Full of lust.. Soon, Tae came while bringing a black bag. Roy frowned at the sight of the bag. Jimin smirked as he saw his confused face. Surprise time~

Tae threw the bag to his feet before going back to his position. Roy poked his inner cheek before slowly getting on his knees and zipped open the bag. His eyes widen before he immediately stand up and grabbed his gun, pointing it at Jimin. " Son of a bitch.. " He said, gripping on his gun.

Jimin chuckled darkly then tilted his head. " Sorry, I'm son of a Park. " He said before winking. Suddenly, Roy shot the ceiling twice before pointing towards Y/N that is being pulled by Jungkook, walking upstairs. " Grab her ! " He shouted, causing his men to immediately ran towards both of them, aiming to grab her.

Jungkook fastened his steps, gripping on Y/N's wrist tighter. " Over my dead body.. " Jimin whispered before pulling out his knife from his left boot, then swung it to one of the men that are near his girl. Soon.. A head rolled down to the floor.. " Ahh ! " Y/N shouted in fear, immediately turning her head away.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V
Shit.. My eyes went wide before I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer before bringing her into the bedroom. She saw the head.. The blood.. She saw it.. I placed her on the bed before kneeling in front of her. " J-Jungkook.. T-The.. H-Head.. " She stuttered, covering her mouth while her eyes started to watery.

Shit no ! " Oh no, no, no.. Don't cry.. " I said, cupping her cheeks while wiping her tears. " Kookie.. I'm scared.. " She cried out, curling herself into a ball. " Shh, shh, shh.. I'm here.. " I said, sitting down beside her and pulled her body closer to me. " C-Chim killed a person.. He k-killed someone, Kook.. "

I nodded my head, rocking her back and forth. " I know.. I know.. It's okay, I got you.. It's okay.. " I whispered softly, rubbing her back gently. She keep on crying, gripping on my shirt. Aisy.. He fucked up again..

Few Minutes Later..

JIMIN P.O.V
I shot his chest thrice, running my fingers through my hair while staring down at his dead body. Having the urge to take my baby away from me.. I scoffed. " Pretended to be strong.. When in reality you're just a little shitty old fucking man.. " I spat on his face before taking off my shirt then headed to Tae's bedroom.

I opened the door then went into the bathroom and had a nice shower. I then dried myself before grabbing one of Tae's Gucci shirt and wore it. I stepped out of the bedroom, only to see the whole house is now clean. " Tae ! " I shouted, looking at him that is walking towards somewhere only God knows.

He turned his head to me, raising his head. I then pointed towards the shirt I'm wearing before receiving an approval nod from him. I walked past the other rooms before finally arrived at my own room.. I inhaled a deep breath before twisting the door knob and pushed open the door.

Y/N P.O.V
The door suddenly opened, revealing..

" Baby

" Baby.. " He whispered softly then walked towards me after closing the door. I felt a tear escaped my eye as soon as he took me in his embrace. " I'm sorry, sweetheart.. I'm really really sorry you have to witnessed that.. " He said softly, stroking my hair while kissing my head.

I buried my face on his neck, hitting his chest weakly. " Why.. Why you did that.. W-Why.. " I said between sobs before finally letting all the tears out. He pulled me even closer, hugging me tighter. " I'm sorry, baby.. I love you.. "

JUNGKOOK P.O.V
I slowly pushed open the door, peeking into the room, only to see Jimin is hugging Y/N while comforting her with sweet words. I sighed, shaking my head in disappointment. She is slowly revealed to the world of danger.. Mr. Bae must be upset.. " You are breaking your promise, hyung.. I hope this stops.. "