28

Draco's POV

"Draco, honey, have you seen Leo's nappies? I can't find them" I heard Hermione shout,

"Yes dear, their under his cot. I've been thinking about what that 'ball of light' said. It said we had a few months, it was just a joke right." I asked as Hermione walked into the room with Leo over her shoulder crying.

"It sounded like threat to me. Why?? Do you think we should be worried? Do you actually think they are coming for us?" She asked, concerned,

"I'm not sure," I replied, taking Leo from her arms and rocking him gently, "I think maybe they could be coming but, I can't remember how long they said we had," she looked puzzled, "what?" I asked, but she sshhed me,

"Listen," she whispered, it was the sound of fire burning we could hear, very close to where we were. I looked out of the window,

"Hermione," and I just pointed, one of the Burrows out buildings was on fire and death eaters were surrounding the Burrow. I pulled out my wand and ran down the stairs, taking them two at a time.

"Stay here," I shouted to her, "I'll bring James and Ginny back, just don't leave the house," I heard her mumble 'ok' done the stairs and Leo's room door shut. Then I opened the front door and ran out, towards Ginny and Harry, sending a few spells at the Death Eaters around them and apparating through the line of them. I took one look at Harry, he nodded, and I grabbed Ginny's hand, took James from Harry and apparated straight into Leo's Nursery. I heard Ginny sigh with relieve and hug Hermione. I put James down and he crawled across the room to Ginny.

"I'm going back," I left no room for an argument and apparated back to Harry, sending spells everywhere, stunning a few of them and killing others, it was just like the Battle of Hogwarts all over again, spells flying everywhere. Then I saw her, Bellatrix, going towards the house with Hermione and Ginny inside, I followed her, apparating to the top of the stairs and meeting her with a few painful spells. She sent some back, which I blocked easily. She didn't have the courage to kill, me, but, before I knew it, I was flat on my back, bleeding heavily from my stomach. I saw a flash of green light. Then, she was dead. Bellatrix was dead. I turned painfully around, and saw Hermione, it was her who had delivered the killing spell. Then I blacked out.