13

Draco's POV

Now is the time, the only time I can ask her as I walk down the street holding her hand (we've been dating for around 3 years since the year I burst in on their Christmas celebrations, and spending almost everyday with together). I pull her into one of the side streets.

"I thought we were going to Gringotts?"

"We are love, but first I have somewhere I want you to see, its this way" I say, gesturing the way with my free hand and leading her down the road, to a small garden and sitting her down on the bench.

"Hermione, these past 15 weeks have been a dream and I feel I can't wake up without telling you how I feel, my heart has always been yours, however much I have convinced you otherwise. I realised ages ago that you were what was tying me to the Earth. You are my own little strings, my own personal brand of heroin and that's a feeling I can no longer resist. I have to try, so here it goes. Hermione Jean Granger, when I am with you I feel complete, my heart begins to beat for a purpose, heart is yours and it always will be, so, will you marry me?" I say, going down on one knee and pulling a blue box from my pocket and opening the lid to reveal a delicate diamond stone planted in the middle of the ring with mini diamonds around the edge, it glinting in the light.

"Yes Draco, of course I will, I never doubted my feelings for you either", she said as we both stood up, I threw my arms around her and presses my lips to hers passionately. Then pulled away.

"I never want to let you go, to Gringotts?" I say offering her my hand,

"Yes, to Gringotts," she replies taking my hand and gripping it tight as we walk back done the side street towards the Wizarding bank. Happy, for now (we still have to tell her parents, and Ron)!!!