4

Ginny's POV

"Ginny, are you ready yet?"

"Yes mom, is Hermione?"

"Yes,"

"Ok, I'll be down in a minute,"

I make the finishing touches to my wedding dress and walk down stairs, then out of the house and down the isle, looking for Harry at the alter. He is there, smiling at me, the way I always wanted it to be. Hermione walks down behind me then we both arrive at the alter. Harry takes his hand in mine as the reverend says,

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the wedding of Harry Potter and Ginerva Weasley. Do you Harry James Potter take Ginerva Molly Weasley to be your wife?"

"I do. I Harry James Potter take thee Ginervra Molly Weasley to be my wife, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part."

Now its my turn!

"Do you Ginervra Molly Weasley take Harry James Potter to be your husband?"

"I do. I Ginervra Molly Weasley take thee Harry James Potter to be my husband, to have and to hold, for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death us do part."

"I know pronounce you man and wife,"

"Harry, you can now kiss my sister!" George shouts from the crowd as everybody laughs, but, I don't care, Harry pulls me closer and puts his lips to mine. We pull away and Ron and Hermione say their vows, we then all walk back down the isle to the reception.

"Speech time," Harry shouts as he walks to the stage. "Ginny, you have no idea how much I love you, but, Mrs Potter, no amount of time with you will ever be enough,"

"Aaagg" the crowd says.

"But let's start with forever, to Ginny Potter."

I can't wait for the evening to end when Harry will be mine.