2

Harry's POV

"Harry dear, come and open your presents"

"Coming Mrs Weasley"

I quickly get up, get dressed and rush downstairs.

"Morning Harry"

"Morning Ginny"

We all rip open our presents, as Ginny opens my locket.

"Oh Harry, it's beautiful, help me put it on,"

She pulls her hair around and I put the locket around her neck.

After all of the thanks, the presents are all open.

"Right that's all the presents done, let's go have a Christmas breakfast,"

"Hold on a second, Mrs Weasley, there is one left,"

I pull a small box out of my pocket, then walk towards Ginny and go down on one knee.

"Oh my gosh," I hear Hermione whisper.

" I have fallen madly in love with you, so, will you make me the happiest Wizard in the world? Ginevra Molly Weasley, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

"Oh Harry of course I will," I jump up and we kiss, then I slot the ring on her finger.

"Now we are all done,"

"Harry, Ron, did you both know about this,"

We both laugh, we had planned it yesterday when we talked in the other room.

"Right, if you are all done lets go and have some Christmas breakfast," Said Mrs Weasley, as she walks towards me and Ron and gives us a big hug.

"I'm so proud of you", as she let's us go, I walk towards Ginny and give her a big kiss.

We stop, "Well at least Ron has got over the idea of us"

We both look over at Ron and Hermione, who are sitting with their arms around each other.

"Hey Ron, breakfast," I shout as he suddenly let's go of Hermione.

"Hey mate, don't do that,"

"Whatever" I say and give him a hug.