16

Hermione's POV

As I take Draco's hand, I lead him out of the room while everyone else is talking. He turns to me, looking worried, but follows.

"Love, what's wrong?" He asks.

"Um, its just that, um, I hate being the centre of attention and I'm worried about Ron's reaction."

"He'll be fine, Harry went to talk to him, don't worry about him, and as for being the centre of attention, well" he said, dipping his head and kissing my neck, slowly. "You deserve to he looked at, your beautiful" he finished his sentence and looked me in the eyes and his face came closer to mine till we were inches apart, then pressed his lips to mine gently as he wrapped his arms around my back, pulling me closer to him. We broke apart as the living room door opened and Ginny appeared, slightly blushing.

"Sorry, but moms says if you don't come now you'll miss tea."

"Thanks Ginny," Draco said reluctantly, never looking away from me, "We'll be there in a sec, I just have something I want to tell Hermione.", immediately Ginny reopened the door and walked back in, shutting it behind her.

"What was it you wanted to tell me?" I asked.

"Nothing, I was just an excuse to tell Ginny, but I would like to do some more of this" as he dipped his head and put his lips back on mine, gently biting my lower lip. I pull away.

"Later, right now we have tea to eat" and I leave him hanging, walking away into the dining room and taking my seat at the table. He follows me in a few minutes later, looking disappointed.