5

Ginny's POV

That night Harry crawls into bed beside me and puts his arms around me, I turn over so we are face to face, he presses his lips gently to mine and brings my closer. He opens the buttons of my night shirt and pulls it off my shoulders, I start yanking his T-shirt off him, over his head, as our lips part for only a second before they are back together. He lips never leave mine as we both take our trousers off and throw them in the corner of the room. He pulls me even closer so my chest is pressed to his bare chest and rolls backwards putting his head on the pillow with me on top of him, then he rolls on top of me. He moves his hands from my neck down to my legs kissing me everywhere. Then he presses his lips back onto mine and we lie there kissing for ages. He pulls away and I put me head on his chest as he pulls the covers back over us both form the end of the bed. He kisses the top of my head and puts his chin on the top of my head, I tilt my head backwards to look at him and he moves his head towards mine and gently puts his lips on mine, then moves them to my neck and then stomach, then back to my lips. He pulls away and I put my head back on his chest. I close my eyes and falls asleep.

"Morning Harry, how did you sleep?"

"Great, I had a good time last night!"

"Yes, me too!"

Wit that he pulls the covers off me and puts his arm around me and pulls me closer, and between kisses says,

"Mrs.... Ginny.... Potter..."

He presses his lips to mine and I move so my body is on top of his, I look at his bare chest, "We forgot to put our clothes back on last night," I chuckle!

I put my lips back onto his, then he moves down my body, kissing me everywhere. Then moves back to my lips.

"Better, with you, honey I have to go to the office this morning", he said getting out of bed "With Ron, but, we will be back soon ok,"

"Ok" I said as he left.

After this all of our nights and mornings were almost the same as this one!

Nothing happens in the next few months, so, I'll skip ahead.