37

*About a year earlier*

Hermione's POV

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in" I yelled, "Oh Ron, where's Draco?"

"He went out to get some food" he said crossing the room to where I was sat on the bed. "Hermione, I think I have..."

"I still have feelings for you" I blurted out

"What?"

"I think I still have feelings to you. What part of the is hard to grasp Ronald?" As he sat down on the bed next to me.

"Well there only on way to find out" as he pressed his soft lips to mine.

Outsiders POV

All at once there was nothing in Hermione's universe but Ron kissing, biting, touching and exploring ever inch of her body with his mouth and hands. For the first time in her life, Hermione forgot about everything. The bliss sent an earthquake through her, causing her to teeter on the edge of sublime.

Nothing in her experience could prepare her for the new sensations; the tingling of her neck and hands; the tightening of her belly, when a wave of lightening engulfed it. Once unrestrained her passion was urgent, and desperate, but Rom forced her to yield to his slow pace, his unhurried touch bringing her to the edge of rapture then denying her, so she could beg for it again.

He forced her legs open with strong arms and lifted her hips to meet his mouth. With gentle, delicate flicks of his tongue, her brought her close to the edge so many times she lost count in delirium. All she could do was grip the blankets.

His hand finally opened her, his thumbs spreading her and gently circling her clit. He moved her fingers to the soft head of his erection, where she let them linger and explore. Prickles of pleasure moving through her arms when he grew harder in her hand.

His hands slowly sliding up her body, the guiding his erection inside her, gently at first, then quicker. She moaned as he began to pump it in and out of her.

Hermione's POV

"Well is he?" I got a jolt back to reality with Ron's voice. It all added up.

"I think he is" a huge grin erupted in his face as he kissed Leo on the head. He put his arm round me.

**************************************

*A couple of months later*

Hermione's POV

With Rons arm round my neck and Leo resting on his hip, I couldn't have been happier. Although I missed Draco a bit, he left so I could be happy. And I am when I'm with Ron.

"Its about time" Ginny said.

"What do you mean Gin?" Ron asked

"We can all see you too were crazy for each other, we just had to let you two find that out for yourselves"

I laughed, "you couldn't have told us sooner?" Smiling at Ron

"Its more fun this way" Harry said smiling as Ron gave him a killing look. He planted a kiss on my lips, then place his hand on my belly and grinned. I smiled back.

"Looks like it could be a double then" as Harry looked at Ginny and then did the same as Ron.

As we walked down the beach. We looked like that picture in the postcard of the happy family. And we were, nothing else to be said.