He removed his foot from Aaron's chest and then continued with his calm voice as if nothing serious was happening.

Bowen continued, "You came at the right time. I got an important job for you to do, Dean." Then he handed his gun to one of the men in black as his eyes glared deeply into his youngest son. "Have you ever wondered how your mother has passed away?" Bowen's tone of voice showed no sympathy or feeling. 

A tight fist was formed by Dean when he heard his so-called father mention his mother's death. 

Dean grew up without knowing the reason why his mother had left him with his father. All she did was leave Dean with a heartless man and just disappeared forever. 

Ever since that day, Dean lived his life with resentment towards his mother who left him alone to live a life worse than hell. The next time that he heard about his mother was when she had already passed away on the day he was graduating from high school. 

Bowen saw his son's reaction and then smirked before he motioned everyone to get out of the room.

The two men in black lifted up Aaron and helped carry him out of the room. The room was left empty with the old man and Dean who was burning red with anger. 

He bit his bottom lip as he watched his father continue talking, "One day before your graduation ceremony, I sent my person to go to China which was your mother's hometown. My person safely guided her here on the day of your graduation ceremony. However, I never expected her to have such a plan. That plan was to run away from me to her lover. Her lover was nobody else other than the bastard Richard Chu. As they were driving away on the freeway, going over the speed limit, they got hit by a semi-truck and caused their car to went off the road and hit a big tree. After a couple of days, I got notified that the man in the car survived while the woman in the car didn't make it." 

Dean's tears ran down his cheek uncontrollably as his fists were shakenly tightly held.

Mother, why did you try to run away with your lover? What about me? Were you even miss me at all? I had always been waiting to hear a word from you. You were my hope to live through the hell that you created for me. Why did you sleep with a man, and bring this unwanted child into this world? What wrong did I ever do to deserve this? Should I be laughing that your fate was so tragic, or should I be taking revenge on that stupid bastard who stole you away from me?

Dean thought as he blinked his tear away and gritted his own teeth with anger. Dean held his breath as he asked his father in a shaking tone, "Why are you even telling me this now?" His lips trembled as they were trying to hide the anger that has built up inside of him.

Bowen Winchester looked up and chuckled under his breath a bit, "You've grown more mature now. You should be able to think on your own about what to do."

Dean shook his head in unbelievable and said in an aggressive tone, "There would be nothing to affect me... I have died since the day I stepped into your house."

Just as Dean turned around, the door busted open as a woman and a man in between their 50s strumbled forward after getting pushed to walk. They both were tied up with their hands behind their back and blindfolded to prevent them from seeing the people in the room, and where they were being taken to.

The two were panicking. The sound of the woman's crying struck Dean's ears. "Please! Please let us go," The woman begged as her weak knees lost support, and caused her to fall down onto the carpet with both knees.

"Master, Mr., and Mrs. Matteo are here." The men behind them said after locking the door behind them. "We've killed everyone else inside the house."

The woman cried harder with her husband before she said breathlessly while sobbing, "Please don't do anything-"

"Shut up!" Dean's father yelled at the woman in annoyance before he got up on his feet and then turned to walk closer to Dean. He pulled up Dean's collar and chuckled at the same time with a smug look, "What are you waiting for? Go and get rid of them, and stop being a coward." Dean gritted his teeth hard as his gaze shifted from the crying mid-age couple to the old man who was standing in front of him.

He pulled the man's collar up with both of his hands as he said in anger through his gritted teeth from calming to the yelling tone of voice, "You better listen. I will not kill anyone. You can't force me to do anything anymore!" 

Dean released his father's collar and stole the gun from one of the men in black's hand before he shoots himself in the chest without a second thought. He felt so fully fed up at that moment. He never regretted it either.

"DEAN!" His father raised his voice in shock as he watched his son's body collapse down onto the carpet floor. 

Everyone in the room gasped in shock as they watched their young master kill himself. The crying sound of both man and woman stopped after they heard the shooting sounds that echoed throughout the room. 

Ivan and Leo started to run to their boss's body and started to cry after calling him several times and getting no response. Dean's blood started to soak all over his white shirt and blazer before it stained the carpet underneath his body.

Nobody ever needed me. Nobody ever wanted me either. Why should I continue living to just hurt the innocents? They did nothing wrong. I was the one to blame ever since the day I was born. My existence alone was enough to hurt them and the one I loved. Dean thought once last chance as a drop of tear escaped the corner of his eyes. 

So this is what death feels like, he pondered. He felt a sharp and unforgettable pain in his chest at the same time he lost his strength to keep himself awake. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

I hope everyone is enjoying it :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!