Chapter Thirteen: Recovering

Morgan’s heels on the floor as she stepped into the house, it was so quiet and she knew that Sergio would be working with the physio; she had been shopping and she was sure the session was going well.

It had been a month since Sergio had been told how bad his injury was and Morgan was a little on edge about how he would recover; there was no news from Real Madrid on when he would be able to return to training.

The couple had been together for six months now and Morgan was determined to make sure that things worked out well for them.

Brushing some hair from her face, Morgan smiled at the thought of telling Sergio about the plans that she had made for their wedding; she was sure he would recover in no time.

“Baby… I’m home,” Morgan called walking toward the home gym, she was sure he would be finishing up with his personal trainer and she hoped that he’d had a good session.

Morgan slowed down as she heard Sergio talking softly with the personal trainer, she hadn’t met the physio yet but she had heard a lot about Jamie from her fiancé.

“Hola,” Morgan said stepping into the room, she paused looking at the woman that was working on Sergio; she stared wondering why he had never mentioned to her that the physio was a woman.

Morgan glared at the woman while she helped Sergio stretch, she knew that this was all to get him better but the idea of another woman touching her man drove her up the wall.

“Morgana this is Jamie… Jamie, my fiancée Morgana,” Sergio introduced the two women, he smiled not noticing the look on Morgan’s face as she stared at the physio; she had thought it was a man and she didn’t like another woman touching her man.

Forcing a smile to her face, Morgan moved to greet Jamie knowing that she wouldn’t be staying for long and she had to find a way of getting rid of the physio.

***

“Baby, why didn’t you tell me that Jamie was a woman?” Morgan asked making herself a salad for dinner, she looked at Sergio knowing that she was far from happy with the situation and she needed to fix it.

Sergio sipped on his water, he hadn’t realised that Morgan hadn’t known that his physio was a woman; he honestly didn’t see what the problem was and she was helping him get match fit again since he was still on crutches.

“I didn’t think it was important,” Sergio replied with a shrug, Jamie was one of the best in the business and he wanted to get better as quickly as possible; he wanted to play with his team-mates and he needed to prove to the club that they could take a risk on him.

Morgan pursed her lips, she had no idea what to think of her boyfriend right now and she wished that she had known sooner; she had to think of something that she could do to make the physio leave.

“Oh…” Morgan said softly, she knew that this wasn’t the best time for her to get possessive but she didn’t trust any single woman near Sergio; he was hers and no one was going to take him away from her.

Sergio stared at his fiancée, he didn’t know what to say to her and he didn’t want her feeling threatened; they were going to get married and he hoped that he would spend the rest of his life with her and they would have lots of mini Sergio’s and mini Morgana’s.

“Is everything okay?” Sergio asked leaning forward, he didn’t know what to say to Morgan and he hoped that she wasn’t upset that he hadn’t mentioned that Jamie was a woman.

Morgan forced a smile and nodded her head, she wasn’t going to tell Sergio that she felt threatened by the physio; she didn’t want to give him any ideas and she would have to get rid of Jamie in her own way.

“I’m fine baby,” Morgan replied lightly before she moved to serve Sergio dinner, she was prepared for everything and she knew that this wasn’t going to be easy.

Sergio smiled a little, he knew that this wasn’t easy on Morgan and she was so busy organising their wedding while trying to get better that he didn’t want to add her problems.

“How was your day?” Sergio asked knowing that he wanted to take her mind off his problems for a while, he wanted to hear what she had been doing and he loved listening to her talk.

Morgan smiled thinking about her day, she had been shopping and done little bits for the wedding; she wanted nothing more than to have her wedding happen so Sergio was stuck with her.

“Just some things for the wedding,” Morgan teased setting his plate down in front of him, she moved to sit down with her salad; she brushed some hair from her face and she knew that this was going to be a big wedding.

If there was one thing that Morgan loved more than herself it was being the centre of attention, she wanted everyone to know that she was marrying Sergio and no one was going to take the lime light from her.

***

Watching Sergio as he slept, Morgan twisted and turned in her bed trying to forget about the physio that was working on her fiancé; she couldn’t get the horrible thoughts out of her head that Sergio could cheat on her.

Morgan huffed as she sat up, she looked at Sergio knowing that she had worked so hard and she wasn’t going to let anything steal him from her; she wanted to be known as his wife and nothing was going to change that in her mind.

Slowly climbing out of bed, Morgan wrapped her dressing gown around her before she quietly left the bedroom without looking back at her fiancé; she wanted to think for a while without listening to his snores.

Morgan chewed on her thumb nail as she thought about Jamie, she had no idea how to get rid of a physio but she had to do something; she also would need someone to replace her.

Morgan wanted nothing more than to make sure that her fiancé didn’t stray and she doubted that Sergio would fire Jamie when the woman was helping him recover.

Silently moving to sit in the living room, Morgan wondered how anyone could allow a woman to work with professional footballers like this; she was nothing more than a whore looking for some footballer that she could ensnare.

Morgan pursed her lips, she didn’t care what it took and she was determined to keep Sergio after everything that she had gone through to get him; she had finally gotten the life that she had wanted.

“That’s it,” Morgan whispered as a plan formed in her mind, she grinned reaching for her mobile and quickly started dialling a number; she didn’t care that she was about to ruin someone’s career only that she got rid of her problem.

Morgan chewed on her lip, she hoped that the person wouldn’t ignore her call and she was sure that they would take it since she was Sergio Ramos’s fiancée.

“Hola… I need to speak with Luis Serratosa,” Morgan said softly, she didn’t want Sergio hearing her over the phone and she hoped that this would be a good start to her plan.

She would first get Jamie fired and then she would set about making sure that the physio’s replacement wasn’t going to be a threat to her; Morgan wasn’t going to endanger her plans of being a famous La Liga players’ wife for anything.