Chapter Six: Tracked Down

“How was the party last night?” Lloyd asked looking at his eldest daughter as she prepared for work, he was a little surprised that she was up so early.

Leslie smiled at her father as she walked around her kitchen making herself breakfast, she knew that he had always been the easier parent for her to get along with.

“It was okay,” Leslie said shrugging buttering her toast, she hadn’t been there long enough to get a real impression because of Morgan’s stupid stunt.

Lloyd smiled as he approached his daughter, he had been surprised when she had told him that Sergio Ramos had asked her to this party and a little excited.

“And did the handsome prince fall for you?” Lloyd said focusing completely on his daughter, the only reason that a footballer would ask anyone to a private celebration like that was when they fancied them.

Leslie sighed knowing what her father was thinking, he had really been excited for her and she knew he was going to be disappointed that Sergio hadn’t given her a look in after he met her sister.

“He was okay and then he meet Morgan,” Leslie said simply knowing that Lloyd would understand, this always happened and the brunette wasn’t really surprised by it anymore.

Lloyd sighed ran a hand through his hair, he looked at Leslie wondering why no one could see what a great woman she was; it was almost like beauty was all that mattered.

Morgan was beautiful but Lloyd wasn’t afraid to admit that his youngest daughter didn’t have the best attitude and was a little too stuck up; she only ever thought of herself and didn’t seem to have any priorities in life.

It was a continuous argument that Lloyd and Janice had about their youngest daughter, he was growing tired of constantly bailing Morgan out of financial trouble when she had no interest in actually finding a proper job.

“Lo siento,” Lloyd said with a shake of his head wondering what was wrong with the men of today; they all seemed to think that looks were important but they couldn’t see that beauty was only skin deep in most cases.

Leslie shrugged her shoulders as she heard someone knocking at the front door, she sighed looking at the clock wondering who could be calling at her apartment at this hour of the morning.

Leslie sighed as she moved to answer it, she didn’t want to be late for work so she hoped that it wasn’t some bad news or anything.

“Hola,” Sergio said with a smile on his face as Leslie opened the door to him, he was glad that he had been able to track her down because his research told him that Morgana lived with her.

Leslie raised an eyebrow at Sergio wondering what he was doing outside of her apartment, the brunette glanced behind her knowing her father was listening to them.

“Hola, what can I do for you?” Leslie asked crossing her arms, she knew this was a social call and she had a feeling that he had fallen for her sister’s tricks.

Sergio smiled sweetly at Leslie knowing that he needed to see her sister again, he had never meet a woman like her and he wanted to get to know Morgana more.

“I was wondering if I could speak with Morgana?” Sergio said making Leslie snort with amusement as she nodded her head, she still found it amusing that her sister thought the name Morgana was better; she signalled for Sergio to come inside knowing her sister wasn’t up yet.

Sergio furrowed his brow wondering what Leslie found amusing, he wondered if it was something that her sister had said about him.

“Morg… you have a visitor,” Leslie announced moving to bang on her sister’s bedroom door, she glanced back at Sergio as he wandered around her living room looking around.

Leslie chewed on her lip as she heard her sister grumble, she laughed knowing that Morgan was nowhere near ready to see the footballer; she probably looked a mess right now.

“Sergio Ramos is here to see you,” Leslie said knowing that, that would get her up; she turned back to face Sergio as her father made an appearance.

Lloyd blinked surprised to see a world famous footballer sitting in his daughter’s living room, he made a small noise of amusement as Sergio looked at him nervously wondering who this made could be.

“Sergio, this is mine and Morgana’s padre, Lloyd,” Leslie said sticking an emphases on her sister’s new name; she grinned as she shared a look with her father as he caught on what she had said.

Lloyd rolled his eyes annoyed at the games that his youngest daughter was playing, he shook his head before he moved to shake Sergio’s hand as bump came from Morgan’s bedroom.

Leslie looked at the door knowing her sister was trying to get ready without leaving her bedroom so that Sergio wouldn’t see her before she was ready.

Morgan didn’t have an en-suite in her room and had argued with Leslie about the fact that the older sister had one; however Leslie had stood in ground since the apartment was her’s.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you,” Lloyd said firmly shaking Sergio’s hand, he smiled politely knowing his wife would only shout at him if he ruined this for Morgan.

Sergio nodded his head glancing at Leslie who moved back to the kitchen to finish her breakfast, she needed to leave soon for work.

“So what brings you here?” Lloyd asked curiously raising an eyebrow at Sergio, he wasn’t going to give the footballer an easy time especially after he had basically dropped Leslie for her sister.

Sergio cleared his throat as he shifted uncomfortably, he really wished that he had checked that Leslie and Morgan were alone; he hadn’t expected to meet their father today.

“Sergio?” Morgan asked stepping out of her bedroom wearing a dress, she looked at him confused glad that she could pull off not looking like she had just rolled out of bed.

Lloyd excused himself to the kitchen not needing to see this, he couldn’t bear to watch his daughter trick the footballer into thinking that she was something that she wasn’t.

“I had to see you again,” Sergio said walking towards Morgan, he smiled at her knowing that maybe this time everything would work out; she wasn’t like any of the other women that he knew.

Morgan sighed as she looked down at her hands, she shook her head as she pretended to be sad that he had come; she needed to play her part just right if she wanted this to work.

“I told you last night that I’m not interested in dating another footballer,” Morgan said softly looking up at Sergio, she glanced behind him at her sister who was preparing to leave for work; she would be glad when they were alone.

Leslie quickly shouldered her bag before she moved to press a kiss to her father’s cheek, she really didn’t want to sit around and watch this; she actually felt sorry for Sergio right now.

“Don’t mind me… I’m just off to work,” Leslie said as she walked through the living room, she flashed her sister a smile before she headed for the door.

Leslie couldn’t bring herself to be happy for Morgan, she was tricking a perfectly nice man into thinking that she was something that she wasn’t; it would only come back to bite her in the ass.

Leslie wasn’t going to pick the pieces this time when it all came crashing down, the brunette would let Morgan ruin her own life this time.

Sergio would have no idea what had hit him when Morgan revealed her true self, he was asking for trouble by not seeing that she was using him.