»» 1

Name: Lee Y/n
Age:16

It was lunch break when you made your way out of your class walking towards your locker.

You had to keep the books in the locker before heading to lunch.

other students who were busy talking to each other.

They were mostly in pairs and some were in groups while you were alone making your way towards your locker.

Once you got to the lockers, you placed your books and closed.

When you turned around you saw few girls looking at you and whispering.

" I pity this book worm.." one girl said while looking at you.

" I pity the guy who's gonna end up with her!" The other one said and they both giggled.

You rolled you eyes and walked away from there.

" It's nothing new y/n clam down..."

Your pov :

Enrolled in this school to stay close to my crush

my middle school crush also our class president. sigh*

With the same blank, confused look I was roaming around the school *can I say lost?* sigh*

"let's check out the school guide" you muttered while looking down. What you didn't realise was that someone was standing in front of you and got hit by them.

"watch where you're going bookworm" the boy spoke with a rude tone while still having his back faced to you.

. "I'm s-sorry"  you stuttered while looking up but he was already gone.

ignored*

everyтнιng тнaт ι ever wanтed, everyтнιng тнaт ι нoped ғor-

нappιneѕѕ, нearтвreaĸѕ and тнaт faтed мeeтιng....

all oғ ιт вegan ιn мy 16тн ѕprιng, aмιd ѕo мany вlooмιng cнerry вloѕѕoм .....

First chapter is out~

I'm new but trust me^^ I'll feed some good content ;)