»» 11

You start searching all over until Jaemin interrupts you

"it may not be in that room, so just look all over the place, and clean up a little while you're at it! Thanks~"

"jerk!jerk!jerk! Did you invite me over just to clean your house?" sigh* you thought while throwing the pile of junk aside.

"He really knows how to talk, whatever he says it is, that's what it is."  You thought again while throwing glares at him.

"Come on, don't look so hurt. I'm even letting you borrow everything you need! A little gratitude goes a long way, y'know?" He says while you are cleaning down.

"fine I understand! So you help me out, too!" You say while getting up.

"Oh, Right! I still haven't bought the ingredients, I'll be back in a bit! Sorry, but please look after my house and try not to lose it" he said while walking away and is already at the door

"Go!" Is the only thing you manage to say with a tear in your left eye.

Once he's gone you try to clean his house and clean up all the mess he had created.

After half hour or so you finished cleaning the dishes which were there in the sink and folded the clothes that were lying around.

You then went to his room and swiped the floor and placed the things in order.

While you were cleaning the cupboard you felt heard a sound of a thing hitting the floor.

"what's that sound...." you turned around and noticed the book had fallen down.

"oh, it's a book" you carefully look at the book as it is wide open with it's pages turning because of the wind

Eh!

" And there's a picture inside" you carefully grabbed the picture that was lying on the floor and looked at it.

"This is Na-Jaemin and that celebrity Janice Wu! Wow, Janice Wu looks beautiful any way you see her"  you said with a smile while looking at it.

But then soon it was snatched from you hand.
You looked behind and noticed Na Jaemin staring down at you with an angry look.

"Na... Jaemin...." You just look at him "carp! He looks mad..." you thought while getting up and facing him.

"Hey isn't that Janice Wu, the famous...." You try to strike a conversation while asking him while flashing an innocent look but inside you were feeling guilty for invading in someone else's privacy.

"Don't forget our Agreement!" he says while placing the picture in one of his cupboard

"right, right. i won't say a word" is the only thing you say until there no more talk. You'll just stand there silently.

*SILENCE*

"about you two," you again try to ask him, but he cut you off.

"try using that bookworm head of yours to guess for once! And I'll give you something nice if you guess it right!" He says it and you start guessing...

"Umm, girl-friend no no no, she's too pretty and famous, there's no way she would fall for a sadistic, full-tempered, sloppy, careless bad-man nered..."while he just looks at you full of anger as your words hits him.

"you want to know the truth or not?" he asks you while folding his hands and an annoyed look plastered on his face.

You make the Totally want to know... Face