»» 2

Even though you have the school guide you can't find the way towards the canteen.

"I should better call Heejin" your only friend from pre school.

"she might have been searching for me" you thought while removing your phone out and dialling her number.

"Hello"

"YAH y/n where are you?? I even gave you the school guide sigh*

y/n just tell me where you are I'll come there" she said getting worried that you might get lost.

"I'm near the school entrance" you told her.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes Wait for me" beep.... with that she hung up.

After waiting there for five minutes Heejin finally came.

"Here you are Y/n let's go eat!" she explained happily while grabbing your hand and dragging you away from there.

" Heejin slow down will you!!" You shouted while trying to stop her but no it's Heejin we're talking about! If she's going to do something then she will do it.

"yup once we reach the destination" hehehe*

———->

Once You finally have a sit in the open space in front of your friend while she's busy talking about something you just think about Lee-jeno

(High school crush- the class president)

"and you know what the results are finally out Na-jaemin has been chosen as the cutest boy he even beat Jeno our class president" that name bring you back to your sense

"What??" You asked with a disbelief look.

"Yup, I'll go watch Jeno play tennis you continue with day dreaming" hehehe* with that Heejin left leaving you alone at the table which was situated under the tree.

If only you had that much of confidence If only you could tell him

"I like you lee Jeno... I really do.. I just hope I'd have the confidence to tell you..." you say while sighing and putting you head down on the table.

"Ohh Shut Up... Ugh you're so loud......" you snapped at the voice and looked up. Na jaemin who was sitting on the branch of the tree rubbed his eyes and jumped down.

"Wait what!!!* Ehhhhh... W - w - who a r e you???" You asked him while sturring at his sudden presence.

"If you like him just go tell him stop muttering to yourself and disturbing others sleep." Jaemin said while yawning and giving you an annoyed look.

"NO WAY HE HEARD IT!!" You thought in your mind.
Didn't I say it in my mind?" You asked yourself
As your head snapped at the boy in front of you.

"No you can't tell this to ANYONE!!" You said while walking towards him.

"What if I tell Him....." he said with a smirk*

"What!!! The- then I'll never forgive you!" You spat back thinking this would scare him but girl! Was he even supposed to be scared after hearing you say that?

He chuckled and bent down staring into your eyes.

" I don't care if you forgive me or not.. this type of girly things doesn't work on me book worm" he said while flicking you forehead.

Soon Heejin came running towards you and noticed you with Na jaemin.

"YAH Y/n!!! Oh- Hey Na-Jaemin!"she said while waving towards him.

He looked at you one last time before grinning and walked away from there.

" Do you know each other?" Heejin asked while looking at you.

" This is Na Jaemin? His not even close to how Jeno looks! I don't understand why girls chose someone like him!" You spat in anger while turning your heels and walking away from there.

Heejin sighed and followed behind you.

" My biggest secret that I have kept hidden so many years was not discovered by such guy!!! Aahhh he doesn't even wear the uniform right! He must be some kind of a delinquent!" You thought while walking towards your class.

Hehe second chapter is out!
Hope your liking it so far~

Please vote and support❤️