»» 15

"No buts, don't forget I still have that selfie..." Jaemin says with his eyes sparkling.

Slam*

The front door opens presenting a totally worn out y/n.

*held hostage with a selfie* and Jaemin turns his head to look at you while you just stand there looking at him.

"Ai-ya.... I got nervous and almost knocked down the door...." You stand there with the bag in your hand looking guilty.

the way you opened the door made a loud noise because of which Jeno looks at the door way and sees you.

So after seeing you there he approaches you with a bright smile on his face.

"Y/n, you're finally here!"

"Lee-jeno, I....I got lost just now" you say scratching your face out of nervousness.

"You call that an excuse?" Jaemin ⬅️spectator says hitting his head.

"Hehehe"

"You silly girl we just left some cake just for you" Jeno says showing you the way in
"Oh.. thank you..." You say while looking at him and you *squeeze* the bag in your hand before wishing him "H-Happy birthday, Lee-jeno!" You say with an awkward expression on your face.

"Thank you, Lee-y/n. Can I open it now?" Jeno ask while flashing his eye smile.

"Of course!" You reply nodding your head vigorously.

Jeno puts his hand inside the bag to remove the gift out so that he can see it while you just stare at him "even though I couldn't give him the gift I made him, I hope he'll still like this...." you thought while nervously shifting on your place.

"A wallet! My wallet fell apart a while ago, so I needed to get a new one!" Jeno says smiling while looking at you.

"thank you so much, Lee-y/n" Jeno says while patting your head, while on the other hand Jaemin.

Pfft! spits his cola out after watching what you gave Jeno as his gift "what the hell? how did those cakes turn into a wallet" he thought while wiping his mouth with the tissue.

"Lee-jeno! Get over here!" A group of people call him waving their hands towards his direction.

"Well, I should go. There are snacks on the table, you should help yourself okay?" He asks while showing you towards the counter.

"Sure"  you rely while smiling nervously.

Jeno then leaves you while he attends his other friends.

"explain yourself, young lady" jaemin comes out of no where standing behind you. You felt his hot breath behind your ear and you quickly turn around.

"Ey?"

Jaemin had the most scariest look on his face.

"Uh...w-well, Minju bumped into me earlier and knocked them out of my hands...." You explain him while staring down with a sad look. You know how much you and jaemin put hard work in making them.

5 seconds of silence before explosion....

5.....

4....

3...

2..

1.