»» 4

"they are a couple??? I have seen something that I shouldn't have..... But is she really her..gotta make sure"you say while moving a little closer to the wall. But the wall that was broken had few stones around it and you slipped and fell down.

" Shit" you cursed while getting up but still hiding behind the wall.

"WHO'S THERE!!! Show yourself.....!!"

You gulped and walked out from the hiding.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to eavesdrop on you guys.. Its just that you guys seemed so worried so..."

" What did you hear huh?" He asked you while walking towards you.

" What do I do? He seems really upset and angry.." you gulped while stepping back from him.

But he stepped even closer to you.

You stepped back once more and your back got hit by the cold poll. You gulped and looked at him in the eyes.

The eyes which were glaring down at you as he stepped more closer.

" Eh- wha- what are yo- you doing?" You panicked because he was too close for your awkwardness.

He leaned down to your height and placed his left hand on the poll.

" You saw something you shouldn't have! So what now?" He asked with grin.

" I- I will not tell anyone I promise.." you say while looking down.

The wind around you was so wild that the sketch from your hand bag flew out and displayed on the ground.

Both you and jaemin turned towards it.

You panicked while kneeling down to grab it but jaemin was taller and he was faster. So he grabbed the sketch before you.

" Oh my god look at this!" He laughed while looking at your sketch.

" Is that Lee Jeno?" He asked while laughing even harder.

" And beside him! Is that you?" He looked at you while pointing at it.

You clenched your fists and walked towards him.

" Give me back my painting!!" You shouted while trying to grab it. He raised the painting up so you couldn't get it.

He held the painting higher up with his right hand. You jumped up and grabbed the down part of the painting. And guess what?

RIP••••••

You looked at the sketch which was now lying on the ground

Your eyes filled with tears.

Jaemin cleared his throat and looked towards you.

" Hey? Your not gonna cry are you?" He asked while smiling down at you.

You clenched you fists and looked away.

" I would not shed a single tear in front of someone like you!" You shouted while looking down.

" Your such a terrible person!" You spoke the last sentence while glaring at him. The tears were visible in your eyes.

Jaemin scoffed " Please- you were the one who tried to snatch it" he spat while looking at you.

You just didn't respond.

" I don't feel like dealing with you!" He said and turned away from you.

" this is why girls are such a pain! They'll break down and cry over anything" he said while walking away.

But he stopped mid way and glanced at you.

He sighed and then walked towards you.

" Hey! I don't have anything that can replace your sketch but I do have one way to help you realise your dream" he said with a smile.

You looked at him with a confused look.

" I'll help you win over Lee Jeno and in return you have to keep Janice Wu and Me a secret! Deal?" He asked with a smirk.

" Huh deal?"

Should she accept it?