»» 8

You just stare at him with a confused look with no idea while he tries to cover up you and himself with his jacket.

"Even with all this dirty puddles, that guy's still driving fast?" sigh*

once the car passes by he steps away from you, you just keep on looking at him until he says this.

"Are you stupid or something? You didn't even see the car coming" *STUPID*

"I shouldn't have tried to apologise, this guy's speech is so nasty!"

While Na-Jaemin is saying all the nasty things to you Lee-jeno returns with the drinks

"Uh..you guys?" you'll both stand in front of him "how did you'll get so dirty?" He tries to ask both of you while staring at you'll shocked as both of your legs were covered with muddy water which was splashed by the car.

"there was a guy driving with his ass just now" Jaemin tries to answer his questions until he is interrupted by someone shouting Jeno's and your name.

"Hey! Lee-jeno! Lee-y/n!" You and Jaemin turn around with a confused look on your face to see who it is.

"Oh!" Jeno says while shifting himself a little side ways to also see who it is .

A girl comes running and hugs you tightly "I'm too busy in the student council that I don't have any extra time to hang out with you guys! I missed you!" By the voice you come to know it was, Minju.

"Hey Minju!" Jeno greets her with a beautiful smile.

"Lee-jeno I missed you too!" She says to jeno "Hiya!" While they greet each other you just cry mentally to yourself thinking.

"I wish I had the confidence like her and was as close as her to Lee-jeno" while Jaemin just looks at you giving you his cheeky smile.

You let a deep sigh*

"anyways, I see you and Na-Jaemin are pretty close now, y/n he's pretty popular you know! " Minju continues to talk while Jaemin keeps on staring at you.

"Ah... There's a reason for that." You stutter "hello, I'm one of y/n close friends, Minju from class 1!" She greets jaemin

"Yo how's it Goin?" He asks her back all acting cool and you look at both of them in disbelief, all of a sudden she changes her attention to Lee-jeno and they starts talking.

"Oh right, I'm having a birthday party next week. You have to come too, Minju!!" Jeno tells her

"Okay! I'm thrilled you would personally invite me! Are you guys buying supplies for the party can I join you, too!" They just go on talking while you and Jaemin are standing aside while your mentally crying "take notes kid" Jaemin tells you while patting you head and looking at the girl while you just .....sob

Lee-jeno and Minju walks together in front of you'll while you and Jaemin following them behind.

you just see both of them continue to talk happily "your party's sure have lots of people, right? After all, you are really popular at school l, Lee-jeno!" Minju said while nudging him.

"Not really, haha" they both continue to talk while you just see them

"she's always like that, no matter where or when, she's always so sweet and sparkly. I wish I could stand like that next to him....sigh*

while you are busy thinking and being sad Jaemin keeps staring at you "......." But doesn't utter a word and you'll just keep on walking.

after a while you'll reach the center of the Market "A jewelry store! Let's take a look, yeah? And the bags just leave them and all other stuff on front counter!"  Minju says and pulls Jeno by grabbing him by his hand while you and Jaemin just watch them....