»» 6

gasp.........gasp.........

You ran as fast as you could from him, once you saw that no one was following. You paused and took breath. You even bent down out of exhaustion.

"Hey you" pant......

"What's wrong with you, what's with the rush?" when you look up you see Heejin you sighed in relief.

"you look like you have seen a ghost, spit it out just what's been up with you" she asked with a serious tone.

"An OMEN! I saw an omen!" You say in an frustration tone leaving Heejin shocked.

"you've been acting really strange lately. Nothing like you.. the normal Lee y/n even if she's happy or angry she looks same but the current Lee y/n is totally a visible mess..."

She tell you while pointing at the air above her, as if she was showing you slides of pictures of you with your regular ( A/n : rEgulAr hUH? ) expression then comparing you to today's y/n being all mess.

"Oh...r-really..." you blurt out, Coz you didn't know how else to answer her.

"forget.......next is P.E. class let's head to the track!!" Heejin says in an excited tone, you having no choicebut to agree with her.

"Okay" and there she drags you with her to the track. Heejin doesn't like studies but she lives sports and games. She was ace of sports during school years and even here she was gonna rock.

"There aren't many people here yet! huh..." You say in a sad tone and Heejin also agrees with you.

"Yeah" she agreed with you, but just in a second she notices the sadness in your tone and start to ask you questions and pursue you.

"Lee y/n whad ya mean" locks you in her arms almost chocking you.

"Be honest are you hiding something from me??" While you were struggling to break free from Heejin you had no idea what was going to happen next.

"Yo Lee y/n and Heejin" you and Heejin turn around to see who had called your names it was Lee-jeno with.......Na-Jaemin!!!

You gulped while staring at him. Heejin left you stood next to you.

"Hey Lee-jeno, Na-Jaemin what's up?" Heejin say while you just greet Lee-jeno ignoring Na-Jaemin "H-hello Lee-jeno..."

"Why are Lee-jeno ang Na-Jaemin hanging out together...." you stare at that totally shocked.

"Na-Jaemin said he'd help me, but he wouldn't just blurt it out like this right???" You think while looking at them both.

"I better get out of here......" You think, while Heejin and others weren't paying attention to you, you try to slide away but you had no idea that it would try into such a disaster.

"Hey over there Look Out!" As you turn in the direction to see where someone had called out to you.

"Huh" you stand there shocked seeing a ball coming in your direction

"Eep!" Which hits directly on your face giving you no time to react

SMACK!!

"I'm about to fall down"