»» 12

"OHO, would'ya look at that. Hey c'mere!" Jaemin says and you go to peep through the door hole.

"see who that is?" Jaemin continues talking with a broad smile on the face

"huh?" while u keep looking through the door hole to get a good view of the person and in a split second you turn into a stone, freezed after seeing who it is at the door

"ah!! Lee-Jeno?!" You say turning your head back and forth between Jaemin and the door

"Haha! This is too perfect!" Jaemin says laughing his butt's off, with literally tears in his eyes.

"What is he doing here? You didn't call him over, did you?!" You say with a shocked expression on your face.

"Well? Surprised? He actually showed up on his own! He lives right down the hall from me, across the elevator" Jaemin continues to tell until you interrupt him.

"Oh God, if he sees me in your house, how would I explain it?" You ask Jaemin with tears in your eyes.

"Go hide in that room, quickly!" Jaemin says pointing at the door of a room on the right hand side of the apartment.

"Ah! Okay! Thanks!" You quickly run towards the room opens and quickly shuts the door Slam*

and you sit down on the floor "sigh..* that was close"

Meanwhile Jaemin opens the door.

"Yo, Jeno! Sorry, I had my headphones in and didn't hear your knock" Jaemin says and greets jeno

"Oh, it's okay! I just came to pick up that jacket I left here before" Jeno says while flashing his eye smile.

"Ya sure, come in" .....

"I'm so jealous of Jaemin, why can't I live across from Lee-jeno instead!?" You think while listening to their conversation by placing your ear on the door while sitting on the floor

"but right now,I have to make sure he doesn't find me here! Otherwise, I'll never get another chance!"

"Hang on a sec, lemme go look for it" you just listen to their conversation silently "okay, no rush!" Jeno says

"When he says 'okay'.... The way he says it, I can tell he's smiling at the same time. Gosh, I want to see his face so much!" You think while still sitting on the floor with your ear placed on the door.

"Eh? it's not here, lemme go check the kitchen, you go look for it in that room over there, yeah?"

"Oh, okay." Jeno replies him back.

"Eh? 'that room over there?' he doesn't mean this room, right?" You think with a blank look on your face and eyes totally gone off colour, totally looking like a cartoon.

" Na-Jaemin, You Jerk!" You get up with your hands over your head almost holding yourself from shouting.

Meanwhile outside the room*

"Yeah, that one there" Jaemin says to jeno as he has already turning the knob of the door to open it

"hehe... This should be interesting" Jaemin thinks with a smirk plastered on his face. At the same time Jeno open the door of the room

"it's not in here, Jaemin" Jeno says on opening the door and finding the room empty.

"I'm begging you, Jeno please leave right now" you pray while hiding yourself in the closet

"Try looking in the closet, I might've put it in there" Jaemin says

"A Demon! He really is a demon!"

The closet door opens, while you are covered with sweat, you are able to see Lee-jeno in front of you.

"Lee-jeno is standing right outside! I'm gonna die I'm gonna die I'm gonna die...." You say while hiding yourself

"Eh?" Jeno says as he sees the bag "oh, it was here the whole time I found it, Jaemin" Jeno says while closing the door.

Oops did I forget to mention that You were hiding in the drawer below while the bag was kept in the upper drawer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehehe....

"Oh yeah?"

"I'll be leaving now , don't be late tomorrow, okay?"

"Sure!" Jaemin says while you are still hiding in the closet

scared* stiff*

totally shocked with what just happened. When you hear the front door closing you open the closet door and step outside the room and see Jaemin sitting on the sofa like nothing had happened, while you're already worn out.

"What're you so mad about? Honestly, I'll give you a chance to see your beloved Lee-jeno and this the thanks I get?" Jaemin says while sitting on the sofa.

"you did that on purpose, you jerk!" You say while still giving the poker and angry look

"even though I don't want to talk to him anymore, I need to ask him something..... I need to..." You think while putting your finger together.

fidget*

with a cute look on your face.

"what's up with you?" Jaemin says while sensing something different in you, you clench your hand in a fist tremble*

"feel like hitting me Jaemin?" With a casual look on his face.

"Umm... Could you tell me... Which one is Lee-jeno's house...?" Totally Hopeless* made that look

"I can't believe you.... Come here! I'll tell you" Jaemin says while getting up from his sit.

"See that door right there? That's his house" he says while you both peep through his front door

"ooooh! I want to see what he's home is like..." You think while smiling
"......"

While Jaemin just looks at you with a confused look

"Well? Satisfied now?" Jaemin asked while holding the door open.

"uh~huh~" you say while nodding your head

"Lee-y/n?!" When you hear that your eyes widen in shock seeing Jeno in front of you while you and Jaemin look at him...

"This is absolutely....the worst thing that can happen......"

Hope you enjoyed it ^^