»» 21

It's Wednesday and the rain has been pouring mercilessly. Once the lectures got over Jaemin stood in front of the gates with a frown plastered on his face.

" Damn rain! I forgot to bring my umbrella" he muttered while watching the rain drops fall from the sky.

Suddenly one girl approached him and gave him her umbrella. " Here ple-please take thi-this" she stuttered while giving him the umbrella and ran away.

Jaemin just stared at the umbrella with a confused look. " Huh?" He then glanced at the direction the girl took away.

" The way she stuttered just now, It's the exact same way y/n stutterers" he stated while looking down.

He suddenly turned around when he heard a certain someone's name.

" Y/n? You didn't bring an umbrella? Come with us!" Two girls approached you with their umbrella.

But you declined their offer, because they had one umbrella and three people.

" Nah it's fine, you guys go on.. I'll be taking the bus. And the bus station is right outside" you lied while smiling softly.

The girls than left from there. Jaemin who witnessed the whole scene smiled and stared down at the umbrella he had in hand.

" Looks like I can put this into good use now. Plus I can finally thank her for the time she saved my mom from the paparazzi" he muttered and saw you making your way towards the direction where library was situated.

Inside the library

"Heejin had another meeting.. I'll have to go home by myself again after I check out this book.." you think as you pick out a book from the shelf

"Isn't that Jeno?" You heard a girl say

"Jeno?" After hearing his name you automatically move towards the end of the shelf to get a better look and to see what they were speaking about.

The same girl continued "Jeno is so gentle,did you see that? Even his writing is so neat and beautiful!"

"Yeah!"

"Hey! He's here, too?" You ask the girls out of nowhere "did I say that" you were shocked since you spoke unknowingly.

"Yeah, he's on the other side of the library" those girls told you.

You turn around and walk as fast as you can checking after each shelf till you reach the sitting area

"Found him! And he's wearing glasses today.." you look at Jeno while hiding yourself behind the shelf, he was sitting alone working on some problems.

You see a girl walking towards Jeno

"Jeno?" She taps on Jeno's shoulder to get his attention

"My teacher said to hand this to you.." she said while handing the papers to Jeno.

"Oh, It's the latest list of art exhibition! Thank you for your help!" He exclaims while taking the list, after handing the list the girl still stands in front of him.

"Erm..."

"Is there something else?"Jeno asked her with a soft smile.

"Oh, n-not really...."she says still standing in front of him. Clearly the girl didn't want to go just yet. It's Lee Jeno we're talking about. Who wouldn't want to stay and talk with him?

"Okay then, have a nice day" Jeno bid her goodbye with his signature eye smile.

"Bye"the girl replied hesitantly and left from there.

"He really is ...... gentle with everyone" you think while still staring at him. You turn your head and lean your back on the shelf.

"whenever he talks to me or smiles at me, it make me so unbelievably happy....but what does he see when he looks at me?" You unknowingly clench the book tightly while thinking about it.

"In his eyes, I'm probably just like everyone else...it's so hard to know what another person is feeling!" And you feel sad.

Just when you were about to leave you hear something and you stop in your track

"It has Y/n's style written all over it. It's really cute.." Jeno says with a smile on his face while reading the list

"Eh?. That was Jeno right now... Did he say I'm cute?" you mutter to yourself while still hiding behind the shelf.

He closes his eyes and smiled to himself while thinking about something. Or particularly someone.

"Was he calling my name? My whole body is trembling right now... Does he think about me too?"you stand there with a smile on your face

"Y/n?" Jeno says appearing from behind

You turn your head towards him, your face turn into a bright shade of red after seeing him

"What... Are you doing here?" Jeno asks you while blushing a little.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to overhear your conversation!" You tell him while covering your head with the book in your hand still blushing hard.

"Silly girl, you don't have to apologize" he says pulling down the book you had held to cover your face.

"I still have to hand these to our homeroom teacher... I'll see you later... Bye-bye." You manage to come up with a excuse still blushing so that you could run from there.

After saying this you walk pass Jeno.

"Y/n.... you didn't bring an umbrella, did you?" Jeno asks while turning towards you

"Mmm, no..." You say turning around to face him.

"Can you wait? We can go home together. And if it's okay... could you come with me?" He asks smiling at you.

"Sure! But what where?" You ask with a surprised look. You were a bit taken back by his request.

"It's a place that means a lot to me"

"Okay!" you agree to his request

"I'll be right back, then" Jeno says and turns while you both wave your hands towards each other

Wave of thoughts hit you while you stand there watching his shadow disappear in the corner

"Are you trying to tell me that I am special to you?"

"Maybe someday, I'll be able to tell you... That I like you."

You turn yourself towards the windows, looking up towards the dark sky you realize how hard it was raining. You just stare at the drops of water which were hitting on the windows and cool breeze which was blowing outside

Sigh "it's cold today." You mutter while rubbing your arms. What you didn't notice was Jaemin was standing at the other side of the wall staring at the sky as well.

You were so engaged in your talk with Jeno that you were oblivious to jaemin who had been standing behind the shelf's hearing all your talks.

Once you went in, he slipped the umbrella that girl gave it to him in a dustbin and walked through the rain. Not caring that he was getting wet. 

Boy be eavesdropping~