2. Double Dare

"Cheeeerssssss!!"

Six people clink their glasses.

"Damn it bro. You were back for three months and now you have to go again for FOUR years!! Why did you even come back at all!!!!  I will probably be pregnant with my tenth kid by then!! You know I am going to miss you right!!! I have no friends again!!!"

The tipsy Plustor repeatedly exclaims 'four years' at the top of his lungs while pouncing in for a hug from his best friend, Singto. Singto hugs his friend tightly, giving him comforting rubs on the back. Plustor becomes a baby every time he has a drink too much. Singto knows he is going to miss seeing this side of his friend.

"What no friends. You have P Kan!"

Singto smiles at Kan, who simply shakes his head and pats Plustor on the head.

"That handsome guy? He is not a friend.. That is... my HUSBAND. I dont have sex with friends...."

Plustor continues his tipsy-talks and turns around and pulls his boyfriend in by the collar.

"P Kan..... I will be lonely again........ You have to spend more time with me from now on okie... you have to kiss me everyday, hug me everyday, have se..."

Janewit stretches across the table to hit Plustor on his head "Stop stop stop. We dont need all that information."

"P Jane. this is why you are not my friend. Only Singto listens to everything I say. He even knows my favourite position. Don't believe, you can ask him! I will whisper the answer to you and you can ask him. My husband is so good in bed!!!"

Plustor shouts out loudly, trying to beat the live music. The table beside them turn to look at the commotion. Jane, Nham and Krist cover their faces with embarrassment.

"I keep telling Sing to find his favourite position. But Singto is such a boring guy!!!! Can you believe he hasnt slept with anyone for more than a year. He didnt even sleep with Apple nor Alexandria! Not even with Namtan!!! Those sluts were throwing themselves at him. Sing did not even sleep with his ex girlfriend. You know who she is? Haha I promise him not to tell... I know just as many of his secrets... I can tell you her name.. It starts with the letter.... "

Kan quickly cups his hand over Plustor's mouth.

"Baby, I need to go to the toilet, accompany me!"

Kan pulls Plustor up from his seat.

"Ah. My husband needs to pee and I have to go with him in case people pick him up. Be right back!"

Plustor winks at Singto, who is still embarrassed by Plustor's drunken confessions.

Krist leans over to Singto.

"Damn bro. Is Plustor saying the truth? You didnt even sleep with Alexandria? Despite her multiple attempts to hook up with you? She was thirsting for you like a damn hippo! Damn! I thought you two had something going on that's why i backed out!!"

Singto rolls his eyes at Krist.

"Go ahead and ask her out. She's not my type if you havent noticed."

He had only met Alexandria about two months ago after coming back to Thailand. Alexandria is the sister of his Brazilian schoolmate in Cambridge. She had moved to Bangkok for work. Singto sometimes played host and showed her around. Singto wouldn't deny that Alex is hot but certainly too much of an extrovert for his liking.

Nham moves over and sits beside Singto.

"I will go pick you up tomorrow. I will take your parents to visit you whenever we can. So focus on whatever you have to do. Don't worry about anything else.."