Something's come up...

A/N: Oh my gosh, this is awful! Don't read it XD Nuuuuu *hides face in embarrassment* I didn't even know where to finish this so... sorry... kinda NSFW not too bad. 

00000000000000000

"Patton?" Virgil lightly shifted in the others lap, trying to adjust himself into a more comfortable position. They were both situated on the couch watching a movie, that was now playing to itself, while Patton planted tender kisses along Virgil's jaw and neck, curling his fingers through magenta dyed locks.

"Hmm?" Patton gently hummed against the warmth of Virgil's neck, lips continuing their trail along the nape and travelling upward.

The younger male couldn't keep himself from melting into the loving touches and kisses. His body sank submissively against Patton's, whimpers pushing past parted lips. "H-have... have you ever been with anyone else?" He gasped out, brown eyes chancing a glance at his partner as soon as the kisses stopped and the warmth was gone. Though Patton had pulled away, he could still feel the wetness of where his lips had once been.

Patton tilted his head, eyes oddly innocent and confused behind his thick Warby Parkers. "What do you mean?" His eyelashes fluttered, bottom lip nipped between his teeth as he gazed back at the other. "As in... relationships, right?" Virgil offered him a halfhearted shrug in return. "Well... yes, but only one before being with you." At Virgil's reaction, Patton began gently brushing his fingers along the others arm trying to earn a smile.

"Okay... so, what happened?" Virgil bit at his lip knowing full well he was digging into private territory. A place he probably didn't want to dive into. But he needed to know...

A chuckle crawled up Patton's throat at the question. "What happened?" he repeated softly, shrugging a shoulder as he did. "It didn't work out. We only went out for about a week..." He confessed, cheeks tinging slightly pink as he caught the tiny smile on Virgil's lips.

"A week? I don't even think that counts, does it?"

"I don't know." Patton lowered his gaze slightly, cheeks just as bright as before. "I was only nine and his parents caught us kissing in his back yard... so I guess?"

"You were... you were only nine?" Virgil slapped a hand on his chest to contain the 'aw's' he was about to release. How much more adorable could Patton get?! "Wait... that was your relationship before me and you?" His eyes widened twice the size, orbs of bitter sweet chocolate staring straight into Patton's soul before blinking vigorously.

"Yeah." He shifted under Virgil's stare, suppressing a few giggles as the other wriggled in his lap. His smile faltered for a second, brows knitted. "That's not a problem, is it?"

"No, that's not a problem." The emo gave a quick shake of his head, smiling back at his boyfriend in the blue. "That must mean you're... um, I mean you are a... you know?" He couldn't even finish the sentence without his cheeks burning as if they were on fire. He has to be, right? He's never been with anyone else... he would have said otherwise.

"I'm a what?" Patton's lips quirked into a goofy smile as he patiently waited for Virgil to finish. His arms innocently weaved their way around Virgil's waist, pulling him closer. Virgil quickly adjusted their position so that his legs were now on either side of Patton's hips, causing the latter to let out a bubble of giggles. "What are you doing, Virgil?" Another giggle left his lips, though this one was filled with the sound of uncertainty.

Virgil leaned in and pressed a kiss on Patton's pert lips. Returning the kiss, deepening it, Patton allowed his hands to travel down and rest at Virgil's hips. "Puh-Patton~" Virgil gasped between the others lips, sweat beading at his forehead. He leaned into Patton's touches, as fingers tiptoed their way under his t-shirt until the palm of his hand stopped at the small of his back, easing him closer.

They kissed until they were breathless. Until they could no longer suckle on each others lips. Until the heat became too heated. The older male panted as he pulled away, trying to catch his breath, grin plastered on his face as he stared back at Virgil, who was blushing very pink. Patton blinked through blurry glasses, which had fogged up due to the warmth of his face. "What?" A tiny chuckle forced its way out.

"I-I think we might need to go upstairs..." A teasing smirk played on Virgil's features, gaze lowering slightly.

"W-why?" Patton began, confused. It was only five in the afternoon, why would they need to go upstairs? Biting his lip, he decided to follow Virgil's flustered gaze. "O-oh..." A dark, crimson blush grew on Patton's cheeks, ears tingling as his eyes widened in embarrassment. Something had come up.