Not Very Talkative, Part 30

Hamada does not like this turn of events, how many more will join forces with the Restorer? He throws a flux of power at Livia but the warped energy is cast aside by Floe's lore and the raw energy tears apart a probe that was pouncing on Livi. Pieces of dirt splatter across the white cloud leaving brown and gray splotches of death.

Floe suddenly feels with certainty that they can not win this battle with hand to hand combat, she will have to make use of the wild power within her, the unpredictable power that destroys indiscriminately... and it is highly likely that they will all be killed. No. No. But the dogs are already out and her Panic rises.

The sound of engines growl from behind her and taking a precious moment to look Floe sees a mass of Humvees being dropped by drones onto the cloudscape.

As the drones fly away overhead Livia does not have to glance behind her when she hears the engines roaring, she knows that Agent Torres is charging forward with his Special Forces Agents.

They quickly appear from behind her, around Floe, hundreds of Agents leap from the Humvees.

The Special Psy-Ops Agents Piercing and Agent Fairing are amongst the first into the fray, firing with wind-blasts and guns, using the powers that Livia and Fuegar have taught them.

Underlord Hamada sees his enemies multiply and doubt darkens his brow. Soiler warriors take up a defensive position in front of him and Transgressa races back into the thick of it.

Floe and Livia find themselves side by side battling four nasty Soilers.

Floe says,

"You know, if you want to be a princess, you'll have to stop smoking."

"What is this? Everyone thinks I'm the princess?" she retorts, "I see you brought Eric back for me."

"Don't count on it."

The girls see Transgressa rushing toward Eric.

Livia gets serious,

"I got you covered, go!!!"

Livia intercepts Transgressa, throwing a whirlwind with swords, mallets and pieces of dead Probes straight at the Soiler.

Floe continues to fight her way toward Hamada, she fires blasts of hardened air at Soilers, mowing them down as she makes her way forward.

The Underlord sees an opening and he fires a searing flux shot of raw energy at Floe, she vaults over it. Hamada prepares to send another flux but he is knocked off target by...

Bollingsworth! From afar Bollingsworth fires his own Pulses at the Underlord, but his shots are weak and easily absorbed by Hamada's shield.

The Soiler King fires back at Bollingsworth, a direct hit, the older man's shield is shattered and Bollingsworth is blown back into a group of Agents, pieces of shield stuck in his face, chest and shoulders.

Livia with wind and Transgressa with plasma exchange blast after blast... they collide and physically enter each other's shield-space. Levitating, they engage in deadly hand to hand combat. Livia again proving to be a good match for Transgressa.

Transgressa tries something different, she allows her arm and legs to temporarily separate from her body as she twists and dodges Livia's blows and then the limbs reattach a split second later after Livia's hands hit nothing but empty air, making Transgressa a very slippery target.

Fuegar dispenses with a Soiler warrior and rushes across it's dissolving body to help Livia, but instead collides with a very massive Soiler mounted on a monstrous double-jawed probe.