The teachers were nice and also all my classmates. At lunch, I sat with two girls, who I met in history. Megan and Anna. They were really funny girls and liked to joke a lot. Megan was very cheerful and had colorful clothes on, while Anna was like a ice queen, but a savage one.

The cafeteria was full, but I managed to spot the twins, they sat at a table with many boys but also some girls, they looked popular, on Xanders lap sat a girl, she wore a very revealing top on and kissed his neck all the time.

Caleb sat at a table with only boys, they were the same skaterboy gang I met the other day.

I sat with my new two friends, when my eyes met with Calebs he smiled at me, well he tried to and I appreciate it. I gave him a small smile back and then joined the conversation.

"They really are your brothers, huh?" Anna said smirking at me.

"The whole school saw you walk out of Calebs car!" Megan laughed.

Every teacher that I met today, asked me after my introduction if I was related to the Clover brothers. They all looked suprised, when I answered them politely. My brothers had the title of school bad boys, so I was pretty fucked as their little sister.

"Oh my god! A Clover is coming to our table! I never looked them this close before!" Megan squeaked, shacking Annas shoulder. Elijah was heading towards us, smirking at me. No. no, why is he doing this to me. Please no more dad jokes.

"Who do we have here?" Elijah laughed. "I never saw such a charming girl in this school."

"Hi, Elijah." I muttured.

"Were you ladys talking about me?" he asked me and then looked to Megan and Anna. Both of them literally melted when he smiled at them.

Elijah snorted and patted my head again. "Today you are coming back with Xander and me, Caleb has club activities." he informed me and then left, but he had to wink at my new friends.

Megan started fangirling. "He is so cool!" I rolled my eyes and Anna joined me. "He was just being silly, Megan."

"So, club activities?" I changed the subject. "Are you guys in a club?"

"Everyone is!" Megan was hyped. "You need to be in one club at this school, I am in orchestra, I play trumpet."

"That sounds fun!" I smiled at her.

"I am in the history club." Anna explained. "Wait I have a list in my bag of all of the clubs. I am the class president of our class, so if you have any questions. Ask me."

"Thank you, Anna!" I was very happy to befriend these too.

"Do you want to exchange phone numbers?" Megan offered me.

I nodded and took out my phone.

"Here type them in and then you can text yourselves."

Anna gave me the list and I started reading it. Wow, this school had a lot of clubs.

After school finished. I waited at the parking lot. Apparently they still had 15 minutes of school, because our teacher let us out earlier. I waited and looked around.

At first I did not recognize the boy standing near me. But there was Peter, the boy I met yesterday.

He stood by the bicycle stand and looked at his phone.

I walked into his dircetion, while my brothers are still in school, they wont see me talk to a boy.

"Hello." I said to him, when I was near him. He looked up and his eyes widened when he saw me.

"H-Hi! Lilith right?" He stuttered.

"You go to this school?" I asked him.

"Yes, I wait for my friend to finish." he explained to me. "I did not know you go to this school, too."

"It is my first day today." I smiled at him. His cheeks turned red again.

"About yesterday, it was silly to ask for your number, I understand that you did not write me. I wouldn't write myself, too. Please dont tell anyone, you du-"

"About that I am sorry!" I apologized right away. "I really wanted to write you, but the number got washed away." I took my phone out. "You can type it in now!"

He looked at my phone and took it carefully out of my hands. His fingers were shacking a little.

"Dont forget to write me, okay?" he told me and scratched the back of his head, looking away from me. He was really tall, not as tall as my brothers, but he could easily look above me.

When the bell rang, I walked away from him. "I will leave now, talk to you later!