Lupercalia 2- Sweet Pea

You pull on the silky white gown letting it hang mid thigh. You pull your hair into a half ponytail and push back a few strays. Veronica pulls her straps up and gives herself one last look. "Now why is white tonight's theme?" You ask.
"Because tonight, Y/N, is for purging and cleansing," Cheryl explained. "We will use the moonlight to cleanse us. The moonlight will cleanse us as we drink and give ourselves to our other halves." Her red lips were shinier than usual.
"Love that," Veronica smiled. "What does this night consist of?"
"We will have a lightly lit areas with stimulation through touch. Of course this will be done by the others first. They will have a rag to wipe away impurity. It's very sensual," Cheryl explained. "Thus the white for purity. You get to talk and let everything off your conscience. Learn more about each other. It's about coming closer." She pulls your hair off your shoulders. "Now tell your giant to be gentle. You're covered in marks. You know you were supposed to be the master."
You laugh, "I know.... Believe me he got it too." She nods. "Sweet Pea doesn't really talk much. He doesn't like talking about personal things."
"Really not even when it's just the two of you?" Veronica asked. "What do you talk about?"
"Nothing much," you say. "We work on his bike, help his wounds, and make out."
"Romantic," Cheryl raises her brows.
"He has moments," you shrug. "It's not about the things he says it's about the the things he does."
"Right well tonight you get to get your little hands on his heart and squeeze out those feelings of his. Drink the wine and squeeze it out," Veronica said. "Use the wine to your advantage."
"Alright, it is almost time now, places girls," Cheryl smiled. "Come on ladies." She wrapped her arms around the both of you. "Veronica, I should say that Reggie looked very whipped at breakfast."
"What can I say," she smiled. "I'm charming."
"Yeah," you laughed. "That or you finally have him whipped." You wink.
"Alright!" Cheryl clapped. "Ladies and gentlemen. Tonight is the night of purity. We will cleanse each other in the moonlight. Everyone go to your areas. Remember sensuality is the main point for our celebration." She smiled. "Go cleanse."
You grab Sweet Pea's hand and lead him to your moon lit spot again. "Are you going to explain what this is?" Sweets laughed.
"Well," you sit. "There is a tasteful wine that Cheryl stile from her mother. The moon will hit everyone clearly so it is a part of the cleansing ritual. Basically this will be where we take the cloth and clean away the bad things we've done. We talk and let each other know our deepest thoughts. That's what the wine is for. It makes it easier." He shakes his head with a laugh. "So, here you have a glass." You poured him a glass then yourself one. "I can start the cleansing if you want?"
"What does that mean?" He chuckled. "You start cleaning me?"
"Yeah, it will be fun and then when I'm done with you, you get to do me," you smirk. "Take off your shirt." He does as told letting the white shirt fall to the ground. You grab the rag from the bowl and wipe his face first. "How are feeling today?"
"I've got some soreness. Nothing I can't handle," he said looking down at you. Your eyes met with his. "How do you feel?"
"Fantastic," you smile dipping the cloth back into the bowl and wringing it out. "I honestly did not know how this weekend was going to go. I thought it would be weird but it's actually nice. We get alone time and celebrate this ancient ritual with the people we love and trust. It's kinda nice. Also, Rachel has an amazing place."
"She really does," he laughed. "I didn't know what to expect when I came here yesterday. Honestly, I thought it was going to be a big orgy with half the school but there is not nearly as much people here and I have yet to see someone naked other than you." You nod running the rag over his shoulder. "Which I am not complaining about." You laugh now running the cloth down his arm to his hand. You were surprised to see that he wasn't wearing any rings. "What? Is something wrong with my hand?" He looked at it.
"No," you shake your head. "I just noticed you weren't wearing any rings. I was surprised. I've never seen you with out them."
"Well they kinda didn't go with the theme, cleansing and purity," he shrugged. "And I really only use them for punching."
"Well," you shake your head bringing the cloth to his other arm and you watched water slide down to his hand then the blanket. "It's different."
"What's wrong?" He asked and you noticed the tension in his arm and chest now. "Princess?"
   "Nothing is wrong. I am just concentrating on cleaning you," you say running the cloth across his chest now. "I don't want to miss anything." The moon was incredibly bright and it sparkles against his wet skin. "This moon bath is pretty relaxing, huh?"
    "It is," he nods. "It would be better if you would tell me what's wrong though."
    "I just want to know what you're thinking," you sigh. "I can never tell and you don't exactly talk about yourself much. Tell me how you feel. What scares you. I know what you want to do after high school and I hope you get to do that. I know you care for me. But, I want to know more. I want you to be completely open with me. And I mean that's what tonight is all about. There are more ways to be intimate then just sex. I want to be emotionally and mentally intimate with you. I don't care whatever it is, will you just tell me what is on your mind."
"Okay," he said as you ran the cloth down his chest. "I know I don't talk about my feelings much, it's because I grew up in house without all of that. If we were mad we took it out on our enemies. We didn't talk about things that made us upset. We just expressed it through fighting. So, I try to show you how I feel through touch... I love you, Y/N and I want you to know that." You swallow quickly as he continues. "You are the most important person in my life and I don't want anyone to hurt you. I couldn't forgive myself if I was the reason you got hurt. So that's why I like to stay in. Why we do secluded things together like work on my bike and watch movies. I don't care about what happens after high school, as long as I can have you with me. I will go to college with you. I will move with you. Whatever. But my biggest fear is losing you because you are the only person other than Fangs who I know I can trust. I know I am not a good person and don't deserve much. So, I am constantly in fear of you finding out that I am not good enough for you and then losing you."
You drop the cloth in the bowl and grab his face, "Pea, I love you too. And you are so kind and courageous. You are good. I am the one who doesn't deserve you. I am selfish and never thought to ask about your childhood. I just figured you did not want to tell me. And, I don't want to lose you either. So as long as you want me, I am here. If not I will probably be heartbroken but I will do anything to make you happy. You deserve the world." He smiled. "Also, you said it first." He laughed bringing the cloth to your face.
"What's your biggest fear? Tell me anything you want and I'll listen," he said.
"I am terrified of life after school. I don't know what I want to be. Where to go. Or even who I will be. I have always just pictured graduation then me having a family with a good job. But obviously that's not how the world works. I don't know what I am going to do. What if I don't get accepted to a good school? Or fail? What if you leave and find someone who's better looking? You run off with Miss Fake Ass and I am a college student with nothing to fall back on," You take a breath. "So I guess my biggest fear is failure. Which is cliche, but I don't want to fail life. I don't want to fail you either. I'm scared if we go to different places then I won't be able to fulfill your needs. And I know there are people out there who can, better than I can."
"You are all I need, Y/N," he said. "I love you more than I love Fangs. Maybe not more... Don't tell him I said that please, he will flip." You bite your lip holding back a laugh. "Wherever you go, I go. I promise."