Cheryl PT 2

You could not stop thinking about the kiss you and Cheryl shared. It was like a scene in a movie with the rain pouring and your hands on her face. She kissed you back, which was the best part. You thought that it would all be a dream, but the next morning you woke up and she welcomed you with a smile and it was the beginning of your relationship. You stole passionate kisses and laughed at the stupidest jokes. You were always together. It was perfect and you were so happy. It was the first time that you felt genuinely happy in a relationship. Things were amazing.
   Things didn't stay like that as your relationship grew over the year. Of course you had your ups and downs. She was jealous a lot of the time, not because you were hanging out with Betty and your friends. But the girls she knew had a crush on you. She was angry with everyone on random days. And she often let rude comments come out towards your friends. But she still had her sweet moments. She was always so great to you. No matter what was going on she never said anything rude or cruel towards you. She always had her complete attention on you. She showered you in unconditional love. She had trouble with staying happy because of her past and you understood that. You wanted to help her become better and happier. And you did as much as you could. Then Toni came back into the picture.
    "Hey," Fangs waves a hand in front of you. "What's wrong?"
   "Toni is back," you say. "I'm scared that Cheryl might want her again."
  "Cheryl is happy," Fangs said. "Believe me when I say that. She loves you and there's nothing Toni will do to change that. You should talk to her."
   "I'm scared," you explain. "All of my relationships all end in flames because I open my mouth."
   "Okay," Fangs snapped. "Caitlynne was a manipulative bitch towards you. She was controlling. Julian cheated on you. And, Cynthia emotionally abused you. They did not end because you opened your mouth. They ended because you did not deserve that. You are a champion, Y/N, do not let anyone tell you otherwise. Cheryl loves you, she is happy. I know this because she has tried to change and be a better person. She is becoming better for you."
   "That doesn't change the fact that she will always love Toni," you say. "Why did I have to fall for her?" You sigh watching Cheryl talk with some of her Vixens and then see Toni approach wearing her uniform. "I guess this is it."
    "You go over there and remind Cheryl that she is yours," Fangs insisted. "Remind everyone that she is yours. Be assertive. Be clingy. Show Toni that you are not the force to be reckon with."
    "She's your friend," you remind him.
    "So are you," he reminds you. "Now go." He shoves you forwards. You flip him off before meeting Cheryl and the others.
   "Hey Love," you smile grabbing Cheryl's hand. "Ready for lunch?"
   "Yeah, just give me one second," she says. "Now, girls remember that you have to be there at seven sharp. Vixens are not late. Toni make sure you bring the jacket." Toni nods. "Okay, ready?" She turns to you.
   You nod walking away with her, "where do you have to be at seven?"
    "Oh! I am having a party in protest," she explains. "Mr Honey wants to try and control me. But, I am not to be controlled."
   "Okay," you laugh. "The bees weren't enough?"
   "I was just getting started," she said. "You can be there right?"
    "Yeah, I'll try," you nod you see disappointment in her eyes. "I'll have to convince my dad. But, I will be there." She smiles widely. "What kind of party though? What do I wear?"
   "Whatever," she shrugs sitting down with her phone in her face.
  "Well what if I wore that black dress," you think. "The one you picked out."
   "Yeah sure," she says looking at her phone still. You sigh grabbing an apple. You had to bring her back to you. You send a quick message to Veronica and Fangs asking for their help. You needed to get her attention. If Toni was on her mind. You'd have to over throw her. Veronica and Fangs were just the people who could help you. You were about to go full lesbian Sandra Dean.
   They had chosen your complete outfit without telling you, knowing you might interject and refuse something. They wanted your look to be completely badass and they were sure to use Pinterest for their inspiration.
   "Guys," you sigh walking from your bathroom. "I am going to freeze in this." You look at your outfit. They had chosen black ripped jeans and a tied crop top, which really didn't cover much of anything.
    "You look so hot," Veronica said. "Like, my gayness is coming out for you."
   "You've kissed Betty once," Fangs rolls his eyes. "But, I'd do you."
   "I've kissed more than Betty," Veronica says. "Believe me."
    "Ooh," Fangs says. "So tell."
   "That's for another time," v says. "Now, Y/N, these shoes." She hands you heels. "You are gonna throw Cheryl over when she sees you."
    "I still think that you should've tried talking," Fangs said. "But, whatever, you're hot. And we've got a party to go to. You ready?" He holds an arm out for you and you take it. He helps you on his bike as much as he could and gives you his jacket. "I'd give you my helmet but I don't have it."
   "That's helpful," you say. "Maybe we should call-." He revs the bike before driving. The Blossom house was full of Bulldogs. They filled the yard and living room. You could barely make out voices from the music. You spot Betty first going to her.
   "You look different," Jughead says. "What is that?"
   "I'm trying to be like Sandra Dean."
    "Like the Grease character or band?" Jug asks and you give him an annoyed expression. "Sorry." He chuckled. "You look great."
   "Yeah, no one has been able to take their eyes off of you," Betty said. "I thought you'd be with Cheryl."
   "I can't find her," you explain. "I came with Fangs. Veronica should be here soon."
   "Oh. Well, Cheryl is in the back," Betty points. "She's talking talking to Rachel and some other Vixens."
   "Thanks."
  You walk through the house through the crowded doorway trying to spot your girlfriend. You could hear the comments around you, which made you uncomfortable. Someone even stopped you, "Y/N? Wow you look hot. I love what you did with your hair." You spot Cheryl.
   "Thanks, Maya?" You ask feeling bad.
   "Yeah," she smiled. "Are you here with Caitlynne?"
   "What? No," you say quickly. "Is she here?"
   "Yeah she's in the gazebo," she said. "You didn't know?"
   "No... I'm not with her anymore," you say quickly. "Can you excuse me?"
   "Sure, but since you're not with her anymore. You should give me a call," Maya smirks. "She doesn't know what she's missing."
   "But you will if you don't leave her alone," Cheryl startled you. "Tootles." She waved before looking at you. "What the hell are you wearing?"
   "Jeans?"
   "You know what I meant," she said. "You look like you just crawled out of a magazine. I know these aren't your clothes."
   "Well they are now," you say. "I bought them... Fangs and Veronica helped me."
   "Of course they did," she said. "Well, why did you even go shopping? What's wrong with your clothes?"
   "Nothing... Is there something wrong with this outfit?" You ask.
   "What? Everyone here is staring at you like they are gonna get a piece of you," Cheryl said. "You have never wore anything like this before."
"I wanted to branch out," you say. "Do you not like it?" You feel suddenly more self conscious.
"No," Cheryl says quickly. "I mean, I do."
"Hey, Cheryl," Toni came up to the two of you. "I brought your jacket. It's in your room. Y/N, you look good."
"Thanks."
"Thank you T," Cheryl said.
"No problem," Toni said. "So, there's a game of beer pong. Wanna be my partner?"
"I think she's fine," you say before Cheryl can answer. "We are kind of in the middle of something."
"Well, I'll wait," Toni says eyeing you. "I'll be over there, Cher."
"You're jealous?" Cheryl said with a small smile. "You did all of this because you're jealous?"
"Jealous?" You ask. "No."
"You so are," she said. "You're jealous of Toni."
"Of course I am!" You sigh. "She's back and she's best friends with you again. You are call her T again. She's calling you Cher. Next is babe and then I'm out. I've seen it happen before."
"You think that I am that shallow?" Cheryl asks.
"No..."
"Y/N, I am not like your exes. You'd know if I was going to break up with you," Cheryl said. "Honestly, Y/N, it's like you don't trust me."
"Well, not to sound to cliche but it's not you I don't trust. It's her," you say. "It's just that whenever she's around... She takes all of your attention..."
"We can be friends," Cheryl said grabbing your hand. "Without wanting to be together. I am having a healthy break up for once. I am trying to release negativity. That's all. So, I am going to play with Toni because we are friends." She lets go before walking into the house. You feel like an idiot. She was right. You can be friends with your ex. It happens. You sit with your face in your hands.
"Hey," Fangs said. "She like it?"
"Yeah," you say. "She's gonna play with Toni."
"With that outfit?" Fangs tsked. "What happened?"
"I told her I was jealous and didn't trust Toni. She said she can be friends with Toni. Which she can. I am just over reacting."
"Want a drink?" He asked and you nod. "I'll be back." You can see through the window that the beer pong was getting set up and people were gathering to watch. Toni and Cheryl were getting ready for their shot.
"Hey," you jump at the voice. "Why are you here?"
"It's a party," you say standing quickly. "Why are you here? You don't go to Riverdale High."
"Well, I heard about it in the grapevine," she says. "I wasn't expecting to see you. You were never the one to come out and do stuff. I'm surprised that you even had the guts to come."
"What?"
"Y/N," she laughs. "You never go anywhere. You stay home and pout in your sweat pants. Where did you even get that outfit? Veronica lend it to you? You like acting like a whore?"
"I am not a whore," you say.
"Really? Because look at yourself!" She laughs again. "And, who was the girl? She know how dim witted you are?"
"Im not dim witted and I am no whore," you say. "So, you can try to manipulate me into thinking that all you want. I know what I am." You try to stand ground. She pulls you down to sit with her.
"Of course you do, sweetie," she said. "You are a stupid, shitty, cow. You are nothing to anyone here. That is why you are sitting alone. I think you should probably leave."
"Why?"
"Because you don't belong here, baby," she ran her fingers through your hair. "You belong at home with your bed and stuffed animals. Let the cools kids have their fun. Come on, babe, you know that." She is gentle with her touch as she pulls her hand away from your face. "I've missed you." Your heart is racing. "Did you miss me?"
"No."
"Don't lie to me," she hissed. "I know you did. No one could love you. Only me."
"That's not true," you say. "There are people."
"Then where are they?" She asks looking around. "You were sitting alone before me." You look at the window and can't see Cheryl. "Looking for someone? No one is coming."
"Please just leave me alone, Caity," you say. "Please."
"No," she almost barks grabbing your arms. "You are mine. You understand? You can't just call it quits with me. I'm the only one who tried to give a shit about you."
"Caity you're hurting me," you say looking at her hands on your wrists. "Please stop."
"It's the only way you will learn."
"Let go," you say. "Caitlynne."
"She said to let her go."
"I heard but she doesn't know what she's saying," Cait said. "She's just confused, right?"
"I don't think she is," Fangs said. "So, I would let her go before something bad happens."
"And what would that be? She's with me," Caity said. "She doesn't want me to leave her."
"I don't remember inviting trash to my party," Cheryl said coming up behind your ex. "Drop your disgusting hands now or I will make you wish you never stepped foot into my house. And believe me, you hag, I don't ask twice." Caitlynne laughs. "You have to the count of three before I go full blown psycho."
"Try me." She stands up pulling you with her.
"One."
"Two."
"I like to make it known that I have an entire gang standing behind me," Cheryl said. "And, I will be more than happy to carve that smile off your face with my two hundred dollar nails." She examines the crimson points on her fingers.
"A gang?" Cait laughs. "Really expect me to believe that. You're kids."
"Oh yeah. I'm a serpent," Cheryl said. "And this party is full of us. So, I suggest you get the hell out."
"She's right and we aren't afraid to kick your ass," Fangs said pulling out his switchblade. "We don't want to shed too much blood, so I'd leave."
"Fine," Caitlynne said letting go. "But, I don't think you know what you're standing up for. She's a cow and a whore." You rub your wrist.
"No," Cheryl snapped flipping her red hair over her shoulder. "You are. And, if you ever think about coming near the love of my life one more time, remember that I will pluck your shit brown eyes out of your skull and feed them to the snakes for dinner." She grabs your hand. "Fangs. Sweet Pea. Please take out the trash. It's smells and it's an eyesore for the guests." Fangs and Jug grab Caity pulling her out of the party.
"Cheryl," you say. "I'm sorry that I was so jealous. I just... I thought you were going to reconcile and I was scared. And I wanted you to pay attention to me. I'm so sorry." You breathe.
"What? You're sorry?" She laughs sadly. "Babe, you shouldn't be sorry." She pulls you into a hug. "You are allowed to be jealous. Jason knows I am always jealous. You had every right to be scared and I shouldn't have acted the way I did. I'm not used to someone acting like that towards me. And, I left you alone! God you should've left and not talked to me. I would've. Then that trash bag came up to you when I wasn't there because I was trying to make a point, which you were right about. Toni told me she still loved me. That's when I went to go find you. I am so sorry that it took so long. And, I am sorry that the stupid bitch was here and said those things and more." She grabs your face. "I want you to know that you are amazing, and gorgeous, and you are not her toy to mess with. You are not a whore. And, I love you."
"You do?" You ask and she nods. "I love you too."
"Also, I know this is probably the worst timing," she laughs. "But I got you something." You frown confused. "Here." She hands you a small red gift bag. "Open it." You nod slowly taking out the tissue paper and find a small jewelry box and you open it. A silver band with a red stone sat inside. "Happy one year." You look up at Cheryl. "I wanted to surprise you."
"Well I am," you laugh. "This is so pretty."
"The stone is the blossom family stone of course. And on the inside is a C.B for muah and Y/Initials."
"Cheryl," you say sliding it on. "It's literally the best. Your gift is at my house."
"It's okay. You can gift me in other ways for now," She smirks. "Now, please go change. You look so uncomfortable and cold." You laugh and nod.
"Wanna help me find something?" You ask with a wink pulling her with you to her bedroom.