Chapter #39: The Worst Of It

Start from the beginning

"7 months.." I responded my ears at the sides of my head "And I remember... three weeks...? When I was a child.. but it could've been longer and I'm just not remembering" "This has happened before...?" I nodded lightly pulling at my arms "Yea.. I'm a great thing to take and experiment on or sell. I didn't always have a dick or a flat chest." Pyro looked at me confused "I was experimented for how ever long I was kidnapped the last time. Experimented on, tested, the people even attempted to "breed me" and sell me as if I were a fucking animal. But couldn't because I... I have internal testicles. I had all female things outside of my body though.." "I'm sorry that happened..." Pyros ears went down.

"Masters never tried that with any of us here.. which we're all grateful for.." my eyes widened in realization "Fuck!" I yelled out causing Pyro to jump, as I started to cry. The tears dripping onto my bare chest and burning my open wounds. "Wh-What..?! W-Whats wrong..?!" "Thats why I was given the fucking faulty potion! Ugh!" I tugged at my arms in anger, my eyes glowing green and ears back.

"Because he fucking knew! He fucking knew there wasn't shit to take! How did he know when I didn't even know?!" I continued to snarl loudly causing there to be loud stomps on the floor above out heads, dust falling from the ceiling. "L-Levi.. I understand your.. upset.. b-but please.. q-quiet down before Master hurts us..." I took a deep breath in and let it out "Yes.. sorry" My glowing eyes went dull again.

"Just.. so pissed. That potion ruined my fucking life..." I mumbled under my breath, my wrists burning from the struggle. I growled tugging at my arms again then huffed out of anger. My wrist and ankles were raw from the rope rubbing on my skin every time I moved. I don't know how long it has been silent for but it feels like its been hours, my stomach hurt so much I was starving, I no longer had any body fat, my ribs could be seen through my skin at this point. I definitely don't look as bad as Blue looked though the last time I saw him, he was already very skinny prior to this... "event".

"Hello... i-is anyone else in here...?" the door inched opened. Both Pyro and I's ears perked up high, Pyro yelped out "Y-Yes...! Right here..!" The door whipped open and there was a gasp "P-Pyro...?! T-Tiger...! So all the people my Master has asked me to sleep with were people he... abducted...?" The small meif'was ears went down, his eye wide "Ye-Yes... I'm sorry... I-I thought you knew Kitten..." "Of course I wouldn't...! I wouldn't rape anyone...! I didn't know...! and if I did I would've never done that to you two...!" My ears went down listening to this poor meif'aws distress "You.. did stuff to me..?" I asked, to be fair this entire time my minds been foggy, I do know that things had happened to me but all I really remember is being in this room nothing out of this room.

The meif'wa froze looking at me, tears threatening to escape his eyes "No, No...! Don't cry...! I-I'm sorry I asked.." "Look.. Kitten... you need to get us out of here please..!" Pyro tugged at her chained arms "How many people are here...? And who...? Why was there yelling...?" Kitten went on asking questions "There's eleven people, I don't know everyone whose here.. and they're torturing my friend in that room, that's why there was screaming..." I explained with a grim expression on my face.

"We need to help him..! I need to help you guys..!" Kitten walked towards me and started trying to untie my ropes "Master was bleeding, he needed to go to the washroom... He normally takes awhile so I'll free all you guys whil-" "Kitten, Kitten..! Calm down.. go back up, act normally.. and when you leave tonight.. go to the police.. Ok..? If you free us now Master will know and he'll lock you up down here too..." his ears went down again as he stopped fidgeting with my rope "Right... I promise, I'll be back for you guys..!" Kitten quickly ran out of the room slowly closing the door behind him.

🌺Malcolm's P.O.V🚿

I panted heavily, tears dripping down my face and my body tense "Heh, can't take anymore?~" Lou asked panting as well. "Bad boy", the other male in the room with us was in the corner panting and wheezing "~N-No... I-I can't..~" "I-I'm sorry..." finally "Bad boy" had spoken "I'm sorry I did anything... I.. I couldn't take control back from my body... it.. it was like being locked inside your own brain.. I hate it.. so.. much..  I hate when he traps me..." "Huh, so that's what it feels like on Masters potions, I wouldn't know because I obey him" Lou said with a smirk, the other werewolf snarling back at him "Oh I'm sorry I don't stoop as low as you! I'm sorry that I'm a decent werewolf who would rather be killed then rape someone!" The blue haired werewolf stood up sassily poking the other werewolf in the chest.