Ch 11

Well after the encounter with the two elder sisters siblings as well as their boyfriends, life somehow settled down into normalcy as the days passed. Well, as normal as being internet personality with two djinni could be. Leo spent a lot of his time on the computer. Raph also spent plenty of time playing apps on his phone. But he had requested on at least one walk a day. Was this what it was like having people you could depend on? They found themselves wondering every now and then. It was nice. Of crouse...there were complications...and it was one of those days that the two try to relax and enjoy themselves. Vee was reading her book that Summer had send that she wish to catch up which had a romance/adventurous tale in it. However...Vee nearly got spooked when Raph decided to bang loudly against the bathroom door, where Cat of course had decided to take a bath this morning as she had showerd. Who she figured proabably was scared out of her skin because of that after Raph said this

"Female, the hand portal is telling me I need more credits to continue." He said desperately

Vee frowned at this as she couldn't believe what she was hearing right now and to what Raph was asking Cat, as she sank a little more in to the couch she sat on and continued to read or tried to. Even after several weeks, there Djinni friends didn't seemed to realized that they needed privacy. Perhaps it was because they didn't change clothes, or shower like the two did.

"There is a countdown on the screen and it is most onimous. There is no time!" Raph said making Vee groan as she placed the book's pages against her face. She was trying to read for crud sakes! It seems Cat had that idea as well about her bath as she shouted.

"Would you wait just one second? I'm-AAAAAHHHHHH" Cat was trying to say but it turned into a shout which made Vee jump and look up wide eyes as she heard the door of the bathroom open before closed with a loud bang. This made her jump up immediately, dropping her book and run down only to see Raph rub his snout with a groan. She had a feeling what might have happened. As sudden there was movement on the other side before it open revealing a very cross Cat with a towel wrapped around her body. As she glared heatedly at the red outfit turtle.

"I was CHANGING!" She yelled at him while he still rubbed his face, nursing the smack from the door. Vee would have laughed her butt off if not what Raph wanted to do made her groan as she rubbed her temples feeling a headache coming as her tail sway showing her irritation. However Raph's eyes widen and he quickly turned around to face the wall.

"Pardon. I forgot you mortals have to disrobe so often." He said making Cat growl at him, knowing Vee or maybe them both, weren't sure whether to accept the apology or rant some more. But they didn't have a chance before Leo came in from the kitchen. His arms laden with a pitcher of cold tea and some toast.

"I heard you awaken a little while and thought- Oh!" He stop short the moment he saw Cat, and the pintcher slipped out of his hands. And spilling dark tea everywhere. Vee looked down mouth opened in shock as she stared to where Leo had dropped the tea on the floor. Cat seeing this as well as she also looked down but her eye twitch. However Leo knew he was in trouble when he saw that look on them both.

"You're not- um, I think I... The tea-" Leo tried to say

Both said nothing as they looked at the growing mess on the floor, to Raph's back they stared before Cat growled placing her hands on her face. And Vee threw her hands up as they had enough!

"Grrr!!! That's it! We had enough! We need alone time." Vee said as she rubbed her fingers in her hair Cat very much agreeing with her sister as she looked at the two with a stern look.

"If you guys don't mind cleaning this up for a bit, We're going for a walk. Don't follow us." Cat said crossing her arms over her chest, luckly the towel still up covering her body.