Ch. 3

Morning came very much quicker then anticipated as the birds flew past the apartment building where Vee and Cat were sleeping at the moment. Peacefully relaxing dreaming. Cat was on her side snoring very lightly as she cuddled the turtle shape pillow mumbling a bit as she hugged it more. While Vee was on her back next to her with a small smile on her face as both had a blanket over them. Keeping them warm. However Vee suddenly awoken with a moan which turned into a yawn and a stretch of her arms and groan a bit as she slowly opened her eyes and looked to her side and saw Cat sleeping peacefully like always which made her smile tiredly. She had to agree with Cat having the classic girls night was groovy and she enjoyed it. Forgetting what had happened yesterday. She smiled knowing that it was going to be a fab day and nothing was going to ruin this morning.

However...when she turned her head to look up she was suddenly met by the two figures that she and her dear sister encountered yesterday as her eyes widen in shock and surprise. As they were both standing behind their couch staring down at them.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Vee screamed loudly which awoken Cat from her peaceful slumber who was startled from the loud yell eyes opened wide, immediately getting under the blanket they had over them shaking. Cat who was about to ask when she turned and saw the two turtles as well she copied Vee's action. Screaming and hid under the blanket with her. Not believing what they had just saw in front of them and that they were in their apartment, in their living room! There was a moment of silence till the red outfit turtle who rubbed his 'ears' at both of the young women's loud screams as he had a bored look on his face.

"Yes we now we are impressive, but if you could exultation to a dull roar, it'd be appreciated." He told them having finished rubbing and looked at them with his hands on his hips. Cat and Vee pulled the covers down and glared lightly at the two turtle Djinni's to what they are called.

"H-h-how did you get here?!" Cat demanded them not really wanting to see the two weird turtles that was here right now. The blue outfit turtle stepped forward to answer them.

"You're our summoners. Until we fulfill your request, we're bound to you two." He answered rather calmly as he folded his hands behind his back. Awaiting for something as he stared at the two young women who looked up confused at that answered.

"Bound?" Vee asked confused as the sisters looked at each other then suddenly they heard a bag fall and looked to see that it was Vee's bag and it seemed to have spilled opened, there inside was the amulet and scroll inside. Their eyes widen before Cat looked at Vee with shock in her eyes which the halfling notice immediately to what she was thinking and held her hands up in defense.

"I didn't steal them! You know that I wouldn't think of doing it! Plus I am just as confuse as to how and why they are in my bag! I just discovered it now!" Vee quickly explained as she really had no idea that they were in her bag, shocking really.

However this was very strange and weird for them. Were they still dreaming? Was it possible? It didn't seem like it. Both women turned to the two who were somehow patiently waiting for them. So they sat up a little so they could look at them more still having the blanket over them. Cat quickly pinched herself cringing which Vee saw and knew why she did it but she knew that they were not dreaming before they turned to the two again.

"S-So, y-you guys are...r-real?" Cat said unsure and confuse like Vee was. The question surprised the two turtles before the red outfit turtle grinned as if the question was silly.

"Of course we are! What's the matter with you woman? You act as if you never seen a turtle Djinni before." He said with an almost chuckle which didn't help the two mutant women. Who both glared at the two turtles.

"That's because we haven't! You guys aren't real!" Vee yelled at them as she crossed her arms over her chest being serious. The blue outfit turtle lifted up a brow and then smiled.