Ch. 6

Vee quickly rushed over to Cat who was at the desktop leaving the other two confused to what they had to do. They could have used there laptops but had most of their things for each blog saved on the main computer. Each had to make a turn in doing a post. Vee decided to quickly write a post about encouraging others. While Cat knew what she was going to post as she check Vee's work. The two Djinni turtles came over to see what their summoners were up to and what was the big fuss.

"What are you doing?" Leo asked as he glazed to what they were doing making Raph lift up a brow as he also took a look.

"Yeah, what's all the pecking about? I thought you two were doing something about a post?" Raph asked them both.

"We're a little busy now guys, but basically this is a portal to talk to the whole world. We've got a lot of people who wait for us to communicate with them. It's kinda our job, actually" Cat told them as she knew that Vee was going to post then she would after her. Leo suddenly perked up with a huge smile on his face.

"That's so fascinating! You can talk to the entire earth?" Leo asked pretty excited which made Vee giggle at that as she was typing, "Yeah pretty much."

"You have a following? So you both are leaders! Surely there must be some kind of battle I can win in your name." Raph said just excited as Leo as he came close to look. Cat saw this and pushed him a little back with a small smirk.

"Cool your jets there, my man. Although fashion and healthy diets can be a cutthroat, it's not literally." Cat said finding it funny that she had to say that.

"What are jets?" Leo asked tilting his head to the side a bit still smiling.

"We'll explain later. Now hush! I'm trying to think of the best words to use and I know Cat will need it as well when it's her turn." Vee told him before she continued to type what she had on.

'Negative words are much more powerful. So we need to support people. The world would be less evil when you have friends by your side.' 

Vee smiled in joy that she got hers up with a triumph. Then quickly got off as Cat went to her blog and posted the new smoothie recipe and the video she created for abs exercises. Before she posted it as she whirled around in triumph, only to be surprised by Raph's face close to hers. Which surprised Vee as well that he would do that. But Cat gave a bored look to the hot head as they somehow stared.

"Can I help you?" She asked not liking that he was this close in her personal space again which she found odd that he didn't respect that.

"I'm trying to understand, you're telling me that right now thousands of people are seeing what the two of you just wrote?" He said making the two stared before they answered.

"Well yeah. Almost a million actually." Vee said placing her hands on her hips.

"That's...hard to comprehend." Raph said as he lean back as he rubbed his neck trying to think what they just did and said. Leo smiled and placed a hand on Raphael's shoulder.

"I find it utterly fascinating. This is a means of instantanously among thousands. Just think of it as magic! I find that's helping me." Leo said and in result he got a bored look from him.

"Don't think too hard Leonardo or else we'll have a fire on our hands. But we've been awake less than a day, don't act like an expert on coping mechanism." Raph said however he suddenly got a glare from Cat about what he just said, he then remembered what she has told him, so he cleared his throat.

"Thank you for the advice. I will try to do that." He said looking back at Cat who smiled and nodded in approval that he was trying. Vee had saw that and was glad she was able to put him into place and helping him. However she suddenly turned to Leo pretty shock about what Raph said.

"Wait, that's a thing that can happen?" Vee asked slightly worried to Leo who turned to her.

"No, Not usually. Like I said, my power is in mending, not destroying. But accidents can happen. But anyways, tell us more about this magic machine. It's quite impressive!" Leo told her which made Vee's mind at ease. Before she turned to the two as she had an idea about what she had in mind.

"But, if you think that's impressive, wait until you see this." Vee said looking at Cat who knew that look and smiled brightly and she typed 'cat video' into the search bar, and of course hundreds of links popped up. So Cat clicked on one of the first ones, and within seconds a video loaded. This surprised and curious the two turtles as they came a little closer looking at the screen.

"What's this?" Raph asked curious as he watched. Cat smiled and lean back knowing that she loves cats. She really wanted to get a kitten for herself but then Vee wanted a puppy. They still were stuck with that. 

"What are you summoning for us?" Leo asked as he watched along with Raph.

"This is called a viral video. Enjoy." She said as she knew that they will love it despite them being how old they are. Leo couldn't help but smile as he remembered something.

"Oh yes, I remembered when we first began to domesticate cats. Or rather, they domesticated us. Unlike dogs, who we bred, cats showed up and-" Leo said before Raph cut him off with what he thought about this.

"It seems rather idiotic- Oh look at the cat that doesn't want a bath! It's so upset and cute. How delightful!" He said then the next video came making Leo smile.

"Oh dear, the cat is riding on what looks like a fat dog. That's wonderful." Leo said as they stared at the video.

Vee and Cat sat back in satisfaction. So it was true. Everyone loved cats. Even turtle Djinni. They watched the expressions crossing the pair's faces, thoroughly enjoying the wonder there. The internet had become such a matter-of-fact thing in their lives. It was kind of refreshing to see someone that wasn't desensitized to the awe of it. The video finished, and Raph was practically pressing himself to the desktop screen.

"I liked it." Raph complement

"Agree I quite enjoyed that!" Leo said smiling.

"We could tell that you guys did." Vee said as she lean against the chair Cat was sitting in.

"We like to see more, if you don't mind. Sommon more of these felines who want burgers or those cats who like to swim." Raph said making Leo smile as he wants to see more as well.

"On the internet, there's pretty much  one of everything. And those are cheese burgers what you saw but you got it." Cat said as she pulled up a playlist, and sat back to let them watch along with Vee. Yeah it was still almost impossible to believe that they were each now bound to a turtle Djinni. Both sisters looked at each other in thought. They didn't know...they were beginning to think it wouldn't be bad...