Ch. 1

Vee P.O.V

My name is Victoria Chan but some of my friends and family call me Vee. I'm a half mutant woman. In other words I'm half human and half lizard. I was born that way despite both of my parents being human. But I think my mother had some genetic thing done to her when she was younger. I can't say really but they're happy to have me and my sister Caterina Chan. Who is a fully mutant turtle woman she had been adopted into the family. Her parents were unknown, in other words no one knew who they were. There were no real records or other details that were needed of her history. The only thing that was there was her birth certificate and a blanket she had on when they found her. But I love her with all of my dear heart could give. But it's just not me and her. We also have two others, one named Summer who we call S sometimes who like Cat, was also adopted after her parents and little sister got killed in a car accident. Leaving with a huge scar on her stomach. She's my best friend since kindergarten and I love her to bits as well and she is human if your wondering. Then there is our little and youngest sister Anna Mary born like me in the family but she is human like any other. We most likely call her Annie or Anna who is a year younger of the three of us and we love and protect her. Mostly myself since I'm the eldest and that what they do but they also look out for me as well. We did everything together when we were little girls. So we all have a close bond.

But anyway! I live in New York city in a cosy apartment for two with Cat. We are bloggers and we help people. Mutants and humans alike. To show that no matter what you are. That your special and unique in your own way. For you see, Cat and I were picked on a lot when we were younger in school. Because we are both mutants who live in a human family and sometimes we were called freaks. The worst one anyone has called me would be a green alien freak. That made me cry so badly, well...lets just say that Cat beat the boy up who called me that and our parents got involved. Plus our grandfather got a little bit involve too, who we were very close with but unfortunately he passed away with stomach cancer. It was very hard on the two of us mostly Cat. She got for her 10th birthday from our grandfather, a white bandana which she loves very much.

But anyways never again were we going to let that happen again. Cat and I knew that. So we decided that each of us would do a blog of our own. The same things, ideas, tips and other things but separately as we lived together. Sometimes we would have our disagreements but we love each other with our whole heart and soul. Which is what sisters do too and for each other.

Speaking about sisters your probably wondering why doesn't Summer and Anna live with us? Well here's the answer, those two each have a boyfriend. Both mutant turtles and the kindness souls I have ever seen and met. They have unique names just like Cat has. The first one who took interest in Summer was named Donatello. Donnie or Don as he liked it with his friends or family. He was pretty smart like S but very sweet and gentle. He cares a lot about Summer. The first time he met her was in high school, he fell in love with her but it took a lot of courage before he asked her out. Since he in tends to become very shy and nervous around girls that he might like. Mostly her since he was scared that she wouldn't like him. But she proved wrong that she did like him and just like him was shy and nervous. But they are a great couple high school sweethearts if I have to say.

The second who was Don's younger brother. Named Michelangelo who was Anna's boyfriend, he prefers to be called Mikey at times. Sometimes he would call himself the Mikester since he loves to prank on people. He took interest in her when she helped out with the dance practice in high school. Since the teacher had gotten sick one time. He was pretty amazed and wanted to get to know her. But it was a bit hard since most of the boys wanted to date her which she didn't like. Since they were too much for her. Mostly one boy named Aaron she did date him but he always told everyone or more bragged that he was so lucky to have the hottest and prettiest girl in school. To top it off, he wanted to have sex with her which she was disgusted with him and immediately broke up with him. Mikey however had to first hang out with her and protected her from them. They had many things in common mostly their dancing and pranks. Cat was annoyed with them but she loved the youngest turtle as if he was a brother to her. So just like the other two they were high school sweethearts.