Janet

"I swear Gil, I can't get her off my mind it's ridiculous!" I said, while waving my arms around like a mad woman.

Gil and I were having a 'girls day' which consisted of brunch, and a whole lot of shopping and of course catching up on the latest gossip.

"Yeah I can tell, she's all you've talked about this whole day." He turned around in the mirror,

"Do these heels make my butt look big?" He asked, strutting around in 6inch red bottoms. I laughed and nodded my head "yes."

He gave me a wink, "good."

"Gil you are so stank!" I told him, throwing a shirt his way and shoving him into the fitting rooms. "Try this one on"

"All I'm saying is dunk, you've been talking about the girl non stop so you're obviously into her more than you think. And don't think I didn't see you two in the club that night, practically fuckin on the dance floor"

My mouth just hung open without a response as he read me like a book.

He opened the curtain and stepped out giving me a twirl. "And close your mouth, I know I look good hunny" he flipped his imaginary hair making me roll my eyes oh please.

My driver Joey came in and grabbed our shopping taking it to the car "I just don't know what to do Gil, I feel stuck. I don't know how I'm going to approach her, does she even want me to? I didn't even get to talk to her after that night at the club because her friends pulled her away and I haven't seen her since. I like her but I guess I'm just scared she doesn't feel the same way."

We got into the car and started driving back to my house "Tuh! Janet Damita, you are a grown ass woman not some little ol school girl. This ain't nothing new for you hunny. You go up to that girl and let her know what's good, if she isn't feeling the same then that's her loss." And he was absolutely right. That's exactly what I'm going to do, little miss Davina don't know bout me, but trust me she will.

Maggie, Eissas nanny was out for the week and I knew that Davina would be there at the house filling in for her. She was bringing her nephew to have a play date with Eissa and I was happy to hear that.

My poor baby's been needing some kids his own age to play with. This was going to be my chance to settle things and clear the air of any confusion.

After a short ride we arrived at the estate. We heard laughing coming from the living room and I looked to see that it was Davina holding a sleeping Eissa and tickling a little boy.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Unforgettableजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें