0.8

P r e s e n t T i m e

M I C H A E L ◄

"I think she's finally moving on" Ashton commented as he read the article. "Dude! It's Niall, he's one of our best buds and now he's off dating Michael's ex. Are you blind or some shit?" Luke informed Ashton, glaring at like if he had said something so stupid, like saying Acacia Brinley was hot or something.

"No i'm not blind you dipshit, but I'm just saying that she looks pretty happy. Seriously! Have you not seen the photos of them two?" Ashton defended, trying to respond as formal as possible. I freaked out, there was even proof that there was a possibility of them two being an item.

"THERE'S PICTURES?!" I practically yelled. "Yep, looks like Niall took her on a nice little lunch date in L.A" Ashton answered my question. Nice little lunch date?! That could've led to a lot of things! I was panicking, I had never panicked this much in such a long time.

"Bro, chill. It's probably just a friendly gesture" Calum tried calming me down, but at this point there was not a single optimistic thing that could run through my mind. "OR PROBABLY NOT! YOU DON'T KNOW!" I blurted out. I was able to head pound in my head.

Luke held the iPad and scrolled through the article as I was having a minor panic attack. "Actually Michael, I've got some pretty good news for you. Turns out that Chrissy was asked if she was dating him and she denied it" Luke informed me. I felt a sudden ray of happiness rush through me.

"REALLY?" I asked, i sounded like a little boy getting a present for his birthday. Luke chuckled for a moment. "No I was just saying that to make you feel better. It doesn't go into specifics" Luke and the rest of the guys laughing off at the brutality of the supposed joke.

I felt anger boil up inside of me. "LUKE WHAT THE FUCK" was all i could say. "Hey! I'm just trying to lighten your spirit up a little bit" Luke defended himself. "Well you're not fucking helping" I snarled at him.

"Look, I don't think Niall would do that to you. He's like one of our best pals. I don't think he'll do something like that." Calum tried lowering my anger down. "Besides, it's probably just a stupid rumor. You know how people love making up stupid rumors of celebrities." Calum added.

I calmed down a little bit. That was true, celebrities were always victims of some of the most ridiculous rumors ever. Like the rumor of Luke being Selena Gomez's baby daddy, which we obviously had to laugh in the amount of bullshit that was in that rumor. Or like the rumor that Ashton was dating Kendall Jenner, holy shit was that one a lie.

'Well what if it's true? I can't bare to let that happen" I asked, I needed to be able to move on. I just didn't know how to anymore. It was normally very easy for me, but it really depended on the girl.

"Well, then you'll just have to find your way to move on as well. You're not gonna sit in a corner and cry like a little bitch if she fucking makes babies with the dude, right?" Calum told me expressionless as could be.

"Well no" I answered. I kind of lied, I wasn't even sure of that. I didn't even know if that would occur. I felt like such a little bitch for not being able to move on from her. Never in a million years did I ever think that I would Chrissy Costanza's heart.

"Here's the real question nobody has asked yet. Why did you break up with her in the first place?" Luke asked. Calum and Ashton faced me with a surprised expression on their faces. I didn't know how to respond. Voices were suddenly wander through my lost mind.

Yeah Michael, why did you do it?

You idiot! She probably hates you for breaking her heart

You know you still love her, but why did you let her go?

You spend more time on your hair than time thinking about your mistakes

Why don't you just admit that she now might hate you for doing that to her

You were the one that took her v card, way to break her heart, just shady

You're the reason that she's following the same path as Lindsay Lohan you dickhead!

She found someone else that will make her happier than you could make her

You had your chance, but you let it go

I didn't know what to answer, I was petrified. My mouth was dry, I couldn't find a way to let to words escape my lips. "I-uh-i-um" I stuttered. My brain was correlating absolutely no logic responses to why I broke up with her. I felt myself so go back to it.

"I-I honestly don't know, I was just fucking stupid" I answered. It was the truth, not the full on truth, but it was most of it. I remember first telling the guys that we broke up. Ashton had asked me why and what happened. I only told them that it was this huge and ugly fight that led to it.

I didn't really go that much into it, I didn't want to.

At all.

"Well damn right you were stupid. You've had much more logically correct reasons for breakups." Calum told me. "I know I know" I muttered. "Jesus Michael, this is even more sad than every single Jelena breakups" Ashton commented, laughing at his own joke.

Luke glanced at him. "Ash, how were those ever sad? They were just plain out funny and expected. The only sad thing out of the entire relationship was having her crying over him for five minutes in the beginning her latest song" Luke corrected. I couldn't help but agree with the statement.

I scrolled through my social media, when I see a picture that instantly had knives stabbing wounds into my heart. It had a black and white picture on Instagram of Chrissy cuddling with Niall. She was looking as beautiful as always. The caption was:

Sometimes you just need a cuddle buddy, you know? ♥ (--: @niallhoran

Now I really wished I was Doctor Who and could turn back time to forbid any of this. That was how we used to cuddle, her smile could be able to glisten up the room with light with her adorable little dimples and her bolging bright eyes.

I would feel happy for Niall, and Chrissy. I just hated that she was able to move on and I still wasn't. It was so foolish of me, it was high school all over again. I felt my heart sink to the bottom of my stomach of guilt and regret.

That could've been me.

But no.

It wasn't me.

-

OMF HIIII

So... I haven't updated any of my books in a while, and I'm sorry.

i'm truly sorry

forgive me? pls (-:

okie byeee xx

- nat