1.4

P r e s e n t T i m e

    ►C  H  R  I  S  S  Y ◄

I sat in the back seat of the car next to Marina while Dan and Sam did the honors of driving us to our typical Friday night spot, which was the bar. I was recording the 3 idiots blasting and singing along to One More Time by Britney Spears.

I looked out the window of the car, admiring the blurry city lights of the remarkably beautiful city of Los Angeles. A lot of things started to change between Dan and I ever since that night. We simply became friends with benefits; sober or drunk.

Before I started off my career, I never thought of myself a girl that would ever encounter being friends with benefits with anyone. I was raised in a household that strictly believed in having sex with someone you're committed to.

At this point if my parents knew the life I had been living, I would've been considered a big disgrace to the Costanza family. Micheal Gordon Clifford; god damn he changed me. 

We weren't even going out to get drunk and party. We were just going to sit around, hang out, basically what best friends would do. It was exactly 2:06 in the afternoon. "Yo Christina -" I interrupted Sam from continuing his sentence.

"Oh god don't call me that! You sound like my mom." I joked, having everyone laughing at my remark. He rolled his eyes at me. "I was just going to say that you better not have a little too many Tequila shots, I will not accept any moves if you know what I mean." he informed me with an amorous wink and smile.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Oh please, I would do anything but have sex with you. " Sam and I always joked around like that, it was a way of our sarcastic beings to bond. Again, there was laughter. At the end of the day, we always had each other's backs.

We all arrived at the bar, casually walking into the place like if we were simply regular human beings and not people who are known by thousands or millions or people. I plopped myself on one of the couches, almost feeling myself sinking into the furniture.

Everyone else sat down and we simply hang out. There was really no other descriptive way to describe what friends who hang out do. Have a couple drinks, talk, laugh; what else was there to explain.

(a/n im sorry this part was so boring )

++

As we all walk out intoxicated as ever to the car, I realize that I had forgotten something in the graffitied bathroom. It was one of my eyebrow brushes. I rush back into the bar and into the restroom. I grabbed the delicate little brush of mine and scurried out of there. 

That was suddenly I spot none only than : Calum Hood and Ashton Irwin. They knew everything that happened to me. I didn't want them catching me in a bar; the place where the real Chrissy Costanza would never even dare to go.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck" I muttered to myself as I tried to cover myself with my coat, even though it was a pathetic act of avoidance. As I left, I hoped and hoped that they didn't see me, but I was sure as hell they did. That was never a good sign. 

P r e s e n t T i m e

    ►C  A  L  U  M ◄

Ashton and I were simply having a drink at a bar before we would go back to the studio to record some more tunes. Luke and Micheal were still at the recording studio since they were too much of antisocial humans to go out. 

"Why does this place look so familiar?" Ashton asked me as he observes the bar that was around him. "I don't know," I answered bluntly. "It's probably because like a shit ton of celebrities come here to get drunk off their asses without getting caught be fans." I continued.

"Do you think maye, just maybe, that ... Chrissy comes here?" Ashton asked out of nowhere. The topic of Michael's ex-girlfriend han;t been spoken or even talked about ever since he saw her in one of our shows in that particular bar.

He begged us to not make a single joke about it ever again since he was extremely depressed that night. We didn't want to be assholes so we didn't speak of it. Since Michael wasn't there with us, we were able to talk about how much of an alcoholic that she had become of herself.

I tweeted out randomly that Ashton and I were simply "Having a drink" if that was the correct term. My eyes gazed off at a girl that rushed into the bar and straight to the restroom. I knew that I recognized her from somewhere.

Was it Chrissy? No it could'nt have been. I didn't even know. My mind reflected its attention onto Ashton as were kept talking about the new album that we would release. Our shitty ideas made us seem like we deserved the name 2 Seconds of Fucktards instead of 5 Seconds Of Summer.

That was when the same girl walked out the graffitied restroom. I couldn't believe it.

It was Chrissy. The girl Michael dated and or ruined.

By the look of her, things definately changed in her world. Ashton kept blabbing about some sort of Blink 182 song. "Calum, what are you staring at? Boobs are everywhere, i get it" Ashton remarked at me, trying to get my attention.

"Dude, Chrissy is in this fucking bar" I whispered, I didn't want her to know that we were there. "Hey, don't swear" Ashton scolded me like if he was my fucking father. Everyone knew that Ashton was like a fatherly type of figure in the band, even though he was also the best friend you could ever have.

"Ashton! I'm not kidding! She's right there! Look!" I whispered, basically hissing at him. We turned around to see her walking around the bar. It was like she was in search of something she lost. that was when she noticed that we had spotted when her eyes glanced our direction and widened.

Fuck, she caught us.

She immediately grabbed her coat and tried to cover herself, racing out of the bar. It was almost liek she was scared of us at that point. we didn't understand why. We weren't going to hurt her or anything.

No way in hell would we ever harm somebody that any of our band mates loved. especially if it was their ex. We simply gazed off, re-captivating what had just happened. "We're not going to tell Michael this, right?" Ashton asked, still gazing off in the direction.

"Fuck no, we're not" I answered bluntly.

-

HI

SO HAPPY (LATE) VALENTINES DAY !!

DID YOU SPEND IT WITH SOMEONE SPECIAL OR WERE YOU A SINGLE PRINGLE LIKE ME ?? LOL

SO SORRY IF THIS UPDATE WAS FUCKING BORING IM V V SORRY

IT WAS HONESTLY JUST A FILLER

ALSO I ADDED A VINE OF MIKEY BEING CUTE ASF IN THE EXTERNAL LINK IF YOU GUYS WANNA PEE UR PANTS AND CRY BC CUTENESS GRNVRIGNRIEG

OK BYEE

-nat