1.5

P r e s e n t T i m e

    ►M  I  C  H  A  E  L ◄

I scrolled through the world of social media in the recording studio while Luke was in the other room. My attention was very inattentive to anything besides constant pictures of Luke's ass, turtles, and random funny cat videos.

All my possible attention was oblivious to anything else until I stumbled upon an article that had me extremely enraged. 

"5SOS' CALUM HOOD AND ASHTON IRWIN HAVE AN AWKWARD ENCOUNTER WITH ATC'S CHRISSY COSTANZA"

Did the lead singer of Against the Current's Chrissy Costanza just have an awkward encounter with Calum Hood and Ashton Irwin from 5 Seconds of Summer? It seems so. Today at around 4 pm, the bassist and the drummer were spotted having a nice drink at a bar in Los Angeles. Someone who was also spotted was ATC's Chrissy rushing from what looks like one of the hallways of the bar and straight out the door. It was almost like she wanted to avoid the two band members as much as possible. What has everyone talking is this picture right here of them awkwardly staring at each other as she attempts to leave the bar? Is there something going on with these 3? Chrissy Costanza does have her history of being in one of the most romantic relationships with one of the 5SOS members, Michael Clifford, in late 2013 and 2014. The breakup was possibly the most talked about breakup that broke the internet. Where do you think ATC's song "Stay High" comes from? Is there a certain feud between these 3 band members or was this just an awkward coincidence? What do you think Michael thinks about this?

An article wasn't going to know shit about what I felt about the situation besides myself and my feeling towards it was not a very good one. I felt the blood through my veins circulate as my anger started to slowly rise like a volcano.

Luke caught me in the worst mood as he entered the recording studio. He was already able to tell by the way I was clenching my fists tightly and the way my facial expression gave the frightening appearance of me wanting to punch the closest person near me. 

"What happened now?" he asked bluntly, sighing as her sat down on one of the chairs. I was obliviously staring off to the floor. "Calum and Ashton are fucking liars," I blurted out, scratching the back of my head.

"Like that's just cold." I added, almost forgetting the fact that that was my ex-girlfriend that they had the encounter with.

"Michael, we've been in this band for like 3 or 4 years now, tell me something I don't know." Luke answered sarcastically. I simply gave him a undesirable glare. "Shut up, Luke. I'm serious. LOOK AT WHAT JUST HAPPENED 6 HOURS AGO!" I suddenly yelled in rage as I have my phone right in his face.

He automatically flinches and reads the article closely. "Wow ..." was the only thing he was able to say after a short period of silence. "I know! They could've told me abo-" 

"Ashton's hair looks so fucked up in those pictures" Luke cut me off just to say that stupid comment. I face palmed myself. "What?! It's true! He looks like someone put fucking hay on his head!" Luke kept going on about that completely true yet stupid statement that was completely off topic from what I was talking about.

"Enough about Ashton's hay head!" I concluded his endless amounts comments he made about Ashton's hair. "Ok ok relax! They probably just forgot! What if the media is making this a bigger deal than it already is? You're definitely overreacting, okay what if they didn't even see her?" Luke tried calming me down the best way his charming self could possibly do.

"Oh no! They fucking saw her! I know that because Calum has that blank expression on his face whenever he's in an awkward situation, so they sa-"

"He also makes that expression when he sees boobs." Luke added as a humorous joke since that was the way Luke was.