0.6

P  r  e  s  e  n  t  T  i  m  e

        ► M  I  C  H  A  E  L ◄  

I watched the interview Chrissy recently did, especially the part where someone asks about her song. I knew she lied from the moment I heard her say no. I felt some sort of void in me that just knew that it was right to lie in that moment.

She would've gotten a lot of hate for trying to be like Tove Lo and Taylor Swift or some shit like that. I didn't want that to happen to her, especially since she was really sensitive. I got up from the bunk from the tour bus and met up with the rest of the boys in the couch area.

Calum looked over to me with the iPad in his hand. "Dude, have you seen the interview Chrissy Lohan did?" Calum asked. I heard Ashton chuckle. "Are we really gonna start with this again?' Ashton asked, making a comical smirk. "Seriously, the joke's been said" Luke intervened with the conversation.

I was actually relieved that Luke and Ashton finally wanted to end the whole joke. "Yeah I just saw it" I mumbled. "It was actually the best for her to lie. If she actually told the truth, she would'be gotten more than hate than Acacia Brinley combined" Ashton mentioned.

Ugh, that btich.

"Dude, why are you saying her name? jesus.." Luke questioned. "I know, right?" Calum agreed with a cheeky smile, they high-fived. They were so stupid sometimes. "I agree with Ashton though...even if you said her name, but still" I glared at Ashton for a slight second.

"Oh come on! She's not some sort of witch, god damn" Ashton reclaimed. We all glared at him. "Anyways..." Calum interrupted, breaking the awkward silence. "Well at least I was one of the first guys to get a girlfriend" I bragged.

"Actually no, there's Luke and Ale-" Before Calum could finish his sentence, Luke covered his face with one of the pillows and continued on with the conversation. "I didn't even get to finish" Calum murmured after he removed the pillow.

"Cal trust me, we knew what you were gonna say" Ashton told him. We all shrugged. "Oh but remember Geordie Gray?" Ashton asked, they all looked at me. 

Oh no

"Oh yeah, I remember her" Luke answered with a stupid grin on his face. I thought I would never hear her name ever again. She was a girl that broke my heart into itty bitty pieces just before the band started getting famous. I basically started my new life with a heart break from the past. 

She told me that she was going on a trip to London to visit her grandmother but instead went off and cheated on me with someone she was dating behind my back. Just thinking of her name and basically anything about her just made me cringe.

I remember the first week of the breakup, which was basically me feeling like a complete loser. I was always the confident guy that never thought a girl could break my heart so brutally. After a couple years of forgetting of Geordie, I found someone that made me really happy.

I just had to let her go. Why did I have to let her go? Why did my anger cause me to let such a precious angel let lose into hell? why? Why? WHY?

"Can we not talk about that bitch?" I muttered. "Damn, I see Clifford is getting feisty" Calum joked. Luke and Ashton laughed hysterically. The last time they ever made a joke about Geordie was the first couple of weeks that I was heartbroken. 

I was glad that they weren't making any more trashy jokes about Chrissy. 

"Dude, I would love to see his face if Costanza and Gray like united" Ashton commented. Yeah I definitely had spoken too soon. "oh my god, he would go redder than any hair dye in the world." Calum joked. Wow, hair dye jokes.

At this point, the guys couldn't even contain their laughter with all the humiliating and just stupid jokes they had towards my mistakes and hair dying tendencies. I remembered how Chrissy would sometimes even tell me not to dye it since she was worried that I would go bald before I was legal to drink. 

I knew she was worried for my well being and my hair. There were also times where she would even recommend me which color to dye it next. My hair could matter less than anything at this point.

"Guys, this story is making headlines!" Luke commented, looking the screen of the iPad. "No shit Lucifer" I responded with a very vile tone to my voice.

"No not the interview you dumbass, this one" he showed us all an article of what he was talking about. I couldn't even contain all my emotions when I say the title of the article.

There were mutiple articles with the same story.

"Against the Current's Chrissy Costanza dating One Direction's Niall Horan?!"

What the hell were my eyes looking at?

-
WOAHHH

oMF SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS BOOK IN FOREVER
I guess I just didn't really have enough time to update.

I mean I barely have time to update any of my other books anyways, as you can clearly tell.

Its mostly school that's taking over my life like hell :--(

So yeah, I decided to add a little twist to this. Niall won't be in the story for long, its just something to spice things up I guess c:

well bye now xx

-nat