1.6

P r e s e n t T i m e

    ►C  H  R  I  S  S  Y ◄

I was intoxicated once again at the same exact fucking bar. I was still a bit traumatized about having that nerve breaking encounter with Calum and Ashton. I knew that they wouldn't going to torture or lay a finger on me but just the tension that was between the 3 of us was just awkward.

Maybe it was because of how much I had changed, the last time that they had a sight of me was at the last concert I attended of them. That was the night of the breakup, also known as the worst day of my life. I sat there on the couches checking my social medias, waiting for Marina to finish making out with Sam.

Us as our group of friends always had our occasional sexual tension between us. They were drunk so obviously we would make our stupid little mistakes. It was almost like they didn't know I was there when there was suddenly a period of silence.

I turned to their direction to see that Sam had left and Marina was simply relieved if anything. She turned to me. "I'm gonna go get a drink, you and Sam can keep doing it if you want to" I got up and walked over to the bartender table.

I asked for a shot and received it quickly. I kept my grasp on the glass with two hands and just kept staring at it. The maple color of the alcoholic beverage just made me more and more depressed. There was always this feeling of  melancholy and just that knowing that my life was destroyed.

Although throughout the entire period of staring at the glass, I felt this other presence; it felt like a presence that I hadn't felt the feeling of in a long period of time. I let my hair fall down, covering almost my entire point of vision. 

I turned over to my left and immediately froze as my eyes widened at what I was seeing. I couldn't believe it.

It was Michael.

I wasn't sure if it was actually him that I was seeing or if I was truly going insane. It was actually Michael.

Michael Gordon Clifford.   

He had his hair dyed a different color; it suited him. He had a face of astonishment as well. All the memories suddenly came back and hit me right in the face. My eyes started to water and my throat starting to burn. 

I didn't want him to see me like this, or if anything for him to see me cry. I rushed off the restroom stalls, which was basically the only place where I thought was a good place to hide from it all. I felt so sick to my stomach.

What broke my heart most was hearing his voice almost chase after me saying "Chrissy wait!" He was clearly searching for me but all I could do was run away. he eventually caught up with me and all we could do was simply stare into each others eyes, seeing all the memories flash among our stares.

All it did was break my heart more. Michael had his hands holding me from my shoulders, his skin gave me goosebumps. I missed that certain feeling he always made me feel every time he touched me. The feeling was still there, rotting within inside me.

I felt like sobbing onto his shoulder, just like when we were together. His beautiful eyes sparkling throughout the darkness of the bar made me tear up more. I felt the tears run down my face, yet all I could do was cover my face with my hands.

Slowly, he removed my faces from my face and held them, pushing me briefly against the wall. His lips crashed into mine as our tongues suddenly colliding in symphony. He held me from my waist and carried me up into his arms.

Our lips were a perfect fit as we kept kissing. As we pulled away, we looked into each other's eyes once more. I smiled at him as he smiled at me in return. "I missed you" I sighed, giving him yet another smile.

"I did too" he answered back. His voice soothed me in the best way possible. "Let's not let each other go ever again" I said to him, feeling his hot breath on my neck. "Never again will I ever let you go" He told me as his lips crashed into mine once again. 

I felt like myself again, feeling not only than Michael's lips kiss mine again. Knowing that i would no longer be sleeping at night alone and waking up alone or with someone new. That void that was once filled with sadness escaped and was replaced with my old and new happiness, giving me light once again.

Alcohol was no longer going to be a medicine of my broken heart, I didn't need it anymore, I had what I was trying to relief from there right in front of me again. I didn't realize that for the first time in months and months of sadness and sorrow, I was actually happy again.

It was me that I felt within my soul again.

Me. Chrissy Costanza.

Once again. I missed myself so much, but most of it all, I missed Michael.

And now I had him with me.

He was now mine again.

-

HI

IM SO FREAKING HAPPY

WE'VE REACHED THIS PART OF THE BOOK

YAY

UR WELCOME 

ERUIFNDSMK

-nat