I arched my brow. "What?"

"You know what? This is the reason why I don't want movies to end. Kapag kasi tapos na uuwi ka na agad." She rolled her eyes before she stood up.

I arched my brow. "Saan ka pupunta?"

"Malamang, ihahatid ka."

I grinned.

Magnum Elizabette Forte is my only friend, we treat each other like a true sister and obviously.. she's a brat-rich kid, she has a lovable and supportive family, a very mean attitude but has a big heart, a very beautiful girl. She's a playgirl. She's the type of person who always gets what she wants.

Yeah.

She is perfect.

While Amaia Paustina Fellix on the other side is... nothing.

It's like.. she was just one of the minions of the bitch antagonist on a romance novel. But I'm not saying that Magnum treats me like that.

I'm just describing myself.

That's why she needs to achieve her dreams to be something.

To have something.

Until she can say that her story will have a great ending. Yes, I believe everything has an ending. As what Thor said in one of the Avengers Movie. The only permanent in life is impermanence. He is damn right.

Malalim akong nag-iisip habang nakatingin sa labas ng sasakyan nang biglang magsalita si Magnum.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... This Kale guy is obviously has a crush on you! Kanina pa ako ginugulo!"

I rolled my eyes because of that.

Kung pag-uusapan naman ang pag-ibig. Hindi ko alam. Marami na rin akong nagustuhan o naging crush.. pero hindi rin nagtatagal dahil agad kong tinatapos kapag nakikita kong wala na mang pag-asa 'yon.

Kapag nakikita kong masasaktan ako sa lalakeng 'yon, tatapusin kona bago pa lumala ang nararamdaman ko.

Marami na akong nasaksihan na bagay na hindi naging maganda ang katapusan. Sa buhay man o sa pag-ibig.

That's why I would end something if I know that it's not good for me before it gets started. I don't want to get hurt or regret it in the end. Kung pwede namang tapusin na, tatapusin ko talaga.

I know that It's really hard to find someone that you'll love without getting hurt. But I believe that if that man really loves you then he will not hurt you.

And I want that man for me. I mean who doesn't?

"Just ignore him." I just said.

Ayaw ko muna ng destruction sa pag-aaral dahil hanggat maaari kailangan kong magfocus sa pagtupad ng mga pangarap ko.

Hope is the only thing that I have, and I am very lucky and thankful because finally... God answers one of my prayers. It's like he planned all of those and the only thing that I'll do is to wait and do my best as well.

"Congratulations, Amaia my friend!" Magnum said while clapping her hands...

At first, I thought she was just kidding me, what do I expect? She's been my friend since were kids! that's why I know her and it's really hard to believe a girl who really good at playing!

But who am I kidding either? kilala rin niya ako, at alam niyang ayaw ko ng ganoon. Ayaw kong niloloko ako.

Tumunog ang phone ko, kinakabahang ko itong binuksan at nakitang nag-email sa akin ang eskwelahang pinapangarap kong mapasukan.