🌸Rivalry Starts Now

Start from the beginning

"Does he know he's not scary?" Jaereum whispered. I was about to whisper back to him when Tae suddenly pulled me away.

"Yah! Don't be such a baby Kim!"

"I can't stand him anywhere near you. He's ruining the day that was supposed to be OUR day! Jen.. Make him go home.. Yah!" He faced the poor guy who I think was re-thinking his life decisions. "Don't you have anything to do? I can set you up with somebody else."

"Aigoo.."

"Don't 'aigoo, aigoo' me, out! She's my girl so don't try to flirt with her. She's only reserved to me." He said with his hand on his chest. Why do I find him so cute when he's like this? No? Just me?

"I'm not saying that I'm gonna steal her from you. I'm gonna win her, fair and square." My eyes widened. KWON JAEREUM?!

"Y-yah.. You both... Stop this nonsense or I'm making the both of you leave?"

"He started it!" They even said it the same time. Clearly.. It's Tae's selfishness's fault but I'm not saying it.

"I'm outta here. You guys.. Talk this out." I ran upstairs and locked myself inside my room. But I started to think about what Jae said. "Win me fair and square? Does that mean he likes me too?"

T A E H Y U N G

"See? She's mad. If you didn't just jump into our flirting time..this wouldn't have happened."

"Is it my fault I wanted to tell her the truth about what I really feel? I don't want to regret it, Taehyung. I believe you're still not in a relationship. That means I can still take her from you."

"If you can." I teasingly said to him. He can never take her from me. I know her and she would choose me whatever happens.

"Oh I can. May the best guy win." He smirked and left the house.

"May the best guy win indeed. There's one best guy for her Kwon and it's me."

-

J E N N I E

"What the fuck?" They're literally standing outside my house, early in the morning, 6 AM, I guess? "I just woke up." I was looking at them from my window when Jae noticed me and waved. I waved back at him but Taehyung forced Jae's hand down and he waved at me too. "These idiots.." I shook my head and fixed myself.

"Hun.." Mom called. "Why are there some hooligans outside our house early in the morning?"

"I dunno. I have no idea of what they're up to." I finished fixing my bag and opened the door. "What are two monkeys doing outside my house?"

"Well this monkey's gonna give you two bananas a day." Taehyung said and winked.

"Just two? Psh.. I can give you three bananas a day Kim Jennie." Is this even Jae?!

"Ani. I change my mind. I can give you bananas all day! Just ask for it." The heck are they talking about bananas?

"Wait, wait. What kind of bananas are you guys even talking about? The yellow bananas or some part of the male human body?"

"Can I say both?" - "The yellow one."

"Seriously- What the hell brings you here early in the morning anyway?"