Abhishree ~ The Pride of Mahabaleshgarh

Start from the beginning

Whether it was those small things of Palace or the tactics of a fight, she was the one who knew every good quality. She was the one who could easily take down a whole army on her own. She was the one who could kill the person with her eyes and sharp tongue only. She was the precious pearl of Pratapgarh.

Apart from her fighting qualities, she was the one who rules everyone's heart. The way she used to talk and keep everyone in her heart made her the most lovable one in the whole Empire. But, she never killed any tongueless creature or Unarmed. She was the one who would think more than a hundred times before killing someone. Her heart was made of gold just like her beauty was made of pearls.

King Abhidev Pratap Singh had always tried to keep her in the Palace and not reveal herself in front of anyone. She was never seen by anyone. The King was a possessive and protective brother to her after the death of their parents. Every facility she wanted, was served right in the palace whether it was her basic needs or her demand for practising fencing. And, she desperately wanted to take part in the war that was currently going on in the Empire.

But, her dream of fighting a real battle was shattered when her own Brother, the King announced the order of lockdown of all the ladies and Children along with Princess behind the walls of secret rooms.

Meanwhile, The prince of Mahabaleshgarh was instructing his army in his roaring tone on the strategies and techniques to be used against the Pratapgarh. He was known to be the strongest of all the empires, never losing a single battle, and had a dangerous and animalistic attitude, he never hesitated to punish anyone who crossed him.

His ways of giving punishments were famously known for their dangerousness and unbearable Pain. And his next target was the Prince of Pratapgarh who somehow flamed the tail of the Prince.

Just like his name Rajvardhan Mahabalesh, he was dominant and burning fire. And whoever tries to touch the thing he likes, does not think twice to pull the Brain out of him.

But, the way he had become now was not the same as he was before. He used to be a caring and loving brother to his younger sister. His sister was his first love and the only love he had till now. He had grown her up like a parent. 

But, life shattered for him when someone kept an eye on his sister.

She ended up losing her mental consciousness which made Rajvardhan a living dangerous Animal. 

And, now he was in search of the person, who did this and it might get ended with Abhidev Pratap Singh.

He hates him and every person related to him.

***
Have you ever thought about what would happen to the person who was left when their empire lost the Battles? In Hind, there were so many rituals that were followed when their army and king lost and no way left to them.

Men being the army lost their lives and women's being the pride and honour of them chose to end their lives by burning themselves alive in a huge fire or eating poison.

But, both ways were closed for Abhishree and other ladies when their Empire lost the Battle and all the men were already dead.

She was locked in the room and never got a chance to fight or end her life. The treatment she would get if the winning empire got them was enough to bring anyone to cry.

They would be treated as their servants, prostitutes, courtesan or anything worse you could think of.

Prince Rajvardhan also thought something like that for Abhishree. He hates her for being the sister of Abhidev. The ways he had in mind to punish her were Unbearable.